Jambands.ca

Any Ottawa heads going to...

Del

I'm 100% in (unless something "restrictive" takes place :( ). The Bela 420 show last year at the same place was a fu©king blast and I don't want to miss this year's festivities.

On the drive back from the S. Ont. nero run the CBC played a bunch of tracks off the new Sco Trio album with some interviews mixed in and it got me really psyched for the show. (I'm assuming the Hamilton show is Sco's trio).

briguy put up a thread somewhere announcing Stephen Franke opening the show and I think that had the date tickets are going on sale (heading out for early birthday drinks or I'd have a look for it, birthday starts at midnight around these parts)

general admission so the only concern is getting a ticket

maybe if we ask nice, briguy could sit on a block of tickets for skancs making the journey or something in case tickets get moving quick

thats going to be an amazing night

jambands_Scofield.jpg

Gonna be a blast! Hamilton knows how to get down @ 4:20. Tickets go on sale Jan 3rd through the usual places, Ticketmaster, Shady Grove, etc.

I'll hold tickets for skancs if anyone's concerned. Del, if you round up enough people I'll organize a 4:20 party bus from Ottawa.

music049.gif

John Scofield Trio

w/ Stephen Franke & Noises From The Toolshed

Wednesday April 20, 2005 - Club 77

On sale January 3rd