Jambands.ca

anyone find a cellphone?

SaggyBalls

that sofa sucks people in at every party i've been to. it's so comfy and loves freely.

if j-roc ever made it to a party i think we'd all want to make sure and get it scotchgarded.

i remember at a grade 11 new year's party i got wasted and ruined a beautiful leather sofa - my bowels let go. i'm SO happy i played it down and nobody remembered that about me...i learned to not try to drink a 26'er of straight vodka.

i'm alright now - but people must notice that i don't drink a lot...that's why...just in case i pass out on a super comfy sofa...and that sofa's comfy.

Esau - your glass and Scott's glass - FOUND! (let him know I don't think he reads the board)

Esau - Jimi Hendrix DVD - NOT FOUND! (if we can't find it I'll burn you another copy off Pottie)

Esau - Dylan cd's - STATUS UNKNOWN (I'm gonna let Hux go through the stack of Dylan cd's and figure out which ones are ours and then I'll post the remaining ones)

I'm sure more sh!t will turn up and I'll keep posting whatever we find.

Thanks bro,I think Scott does lurk once in awhile but I'll call em anyway and let him know. As for the Dylan,unless it was a studio album,(I'll want that) all I need to know is what show if its a live one,so I can replace it.No worries.I may also have one of Hux's Dylan shows,"Hard Rain '75",I think it maybe his because I don't write on my CDs.

I guess I have to go buy a $30 bubbler at the store across the street... ::

...thats is until I get my glass back in feb at Diesel Dog.