Jambands.ca

Crazy ass news about Jamcruise...

PassedOutGuy

Heads gotta be thinkin next time... u are crossing international waters hence borders...

http://www.jamcruise.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1743

I remember last year when I went of the REO speedwagon cruise. Man was it good. My mom got loaded on peach snapps and made out with Larry Gowan, who was filling in as lead. singer for Styx.

for more of the cruise:

web page

It rocked. I just wish Teo could have been there. Next Time.

that really sucks! was there any count as too ho many people got arrested trying to take drugs on board? i didn't bother reading the whole article

i thought abotu going on this a few times, but, i thought about getting bud there, and my friend who has been on a few said it was hard to find, so i never bothered

that really sucks! was there any count as too ho many people got arrested trying to take drugs on board? i didn't bother reading the whole article

i thought abotu going on this a few times, but, i thought about getting bud there, and my friend who has been on a few said it was hard to find, so i never bothered

yes, they did bust people this year as they boarded the ship, opposed to last year, where you could have brought the entire colombian drug cartel on board... and no, it was not hard to find anything on the boat last year.... just had to ask around... we found everything.