Jambands.ca

Anyone here have a Mac?

Del

I'm looking for people using OS/X v.10 or higher... I have a question regarding my Mac Mail... I have two accounts there, but I'd like to delete them and start a new one under a different name. Can anyone help me out with this? I am not very good with computers, so you'll have to dumb it down for me... Thanks.

YAY! A fellow Mac addict...right on!

I never even bothered to set up my Mac mail. A friend of mine set it up on hers and said it was nothing but a pain in the ass. Besides, up until a few weeks ago I was living in the woods with no internet access (or even cable...yikes). My sister works for Apple so I'll see if she knows when I talk to her next. Sorry, I'm not much help (just really bored at work).

Damn, I saw 5 responses and thought I'd have the hook up... Glad to see the Mac users come out of the woodwork though... Kaidy Mae, if you could ask your sister, that would be awesome... Mac Mail's ok, not great, I'd just like another e-mail address and my Mac Mail has been inactive forever...

No, I have a gmail account (with about 5 or 6 invites to give out), but thanks. Ok, here's the deal. You know when you're on a web page, and there's an e-mail address you can click on to e-mail someone (an admin, whatever...)? Well, when I click on those my Mac Mail opens automatically. I'd like to be able to use my Mac Mail for when this happens. At the moment I can't. I want to delete the 2 accounts I have now (since they were never really mine to begin with, they were my ex-girlfriend's), create a new account with a name of my choosing, and be set up for the next time I come across a situation similiar to the one I described above... Maybe that helps?

oh geez Paisley, that is one Hilarious photo!

Gates around 1984 (was originally put up on monkey methods blog last sunday, found a link to it on boing boing (and BradM also posted both pics (there's another!) to the Post a Random Picture thread)

the blogs were originally saying it was from Teen Beat magazine but thats being called a hoax now (tough to fool the internet for a whole day nowadays)

interestingly there is an old Macintosh on the desk behind sexy Bill