Jambands.ca

Russian hypnotist street thieves

paisley

Skrypnikov said. "I can absolutely say that people who are of totally sound mind, and not doped up, are being manipulated into handing over their money and valuables to people who vanish into thin air."

That’s simply not true…it’s a myth. Only emotionally unstable or doped up people would be vulnerable.

A normal person such as MarcO could never become a victim to something like this. My father has 50

years experience as a professional hypnotist so I’m well versed in the subject and this is bullsh!t! You

weak-minded fools beware though because I can hypnotize you and take your nugs.

How does one learn the art of hypnotising people.?....I don't want to steal money or jewels.....I would use this power for good.

Me too.

I've looked into a some books similar to the ones BradM suggested but they all seem like Self Help books with no real tricks.

Pretty cool article Paisley. Thanks

mesmerize.gif

there were a couple of girls sitting beside me in the coffee shop downtown last week talking about going to McMaster to get a doctorate in hypnosis... they didn't sound like they knew exactly what they were talking about but did seem to know the course existed

gypsy hypnotism is obviously where its at though, likely best to start in the fields and villages of Slovakia or Romania or somewhere where you could minor in ball bearing spitting (supposedly there are gypsies who can spit or flick a ball bearing 100 feet accurately with force)

ever watch any of those shows about how Russia never stopped toying around with the study of the effects of psychic powers after the States supposedly gave up on it all as bunk? this hypnosis story reminds me of that... I liked this part:

Former President Boris Yeltsin's staff included a security consultant hired to protect the former chief executive from "external psychophysical influence" after a mysterious antenna was found in his private office.

In 2001, President Vladimir Putin signed into law a bill making it illegal to employ "electromagnetic, infrasound ... radiators" and other weapons of "psychotronic influence" with intent to cause harm.

For years, famous Russian chess masters have suggested that their games were impaired by hypnotists planted in the audience. Garry Kasparov has long credited Azerbaijani psychic Tofik Dadashev with helping him win the world chess championship in 1985 against fellow Russian Anatoly Karpov (who had his own psychologist trained in hypnotic techniques on hand.)

Skrypnikov said. "I can absolutely say that people who are of totally sound mind, and not doped up, are being manipulated into handing over their money and valuables to people who vanish into thin air."

That’s simply not true…it’s a myth. Only emotionally unstable or doped up people would be vulnerable.

A normal person such as MarcO could never become a victim to something like this. My father has 50

years experience as a professional hypnotist so I’m well versed in the subject and this is bullsh!t! You

weak-minded fools beware though because I can hypnotize you and take your nugs.

Get your head out of your ass Bri. It's a proven fact that people of higher intelligence are more susceptible to hypnosis because they are more openminded. Take me for example, I'm often doped up and seldom say anything intelligent and I've never been hypnotised for fun or in therapy.

Former President Boris Yeltsin's staff included a security consultant hired to protect the former chief executive from "external psychophysical influence" after a mysterious antenna was found in his private office.

I heard the antenna was telling him to drink a quart of vodka a day