Jambands.ca

Rooooollllllll Callllllll - Golden Dogs in London!

guigsy

Team Scott meeting, pre-show?

mos'def.... my place good with you? i have someone coming to pick up a photo around 10:30, so we can head over to the office after that and should still be in good time for the dogs...

and thanks for the heads up, Dr. J... will keep an eye out for a girl with a tambourine ;)

Team Scott meeting, pre-show?

say what? i've never been informed of this team scott ...what gives mang!?

if London wasn't hours away, and i was on nights tomorrow, and if i had a vehicle, and i was informed EARLIER of this team Scott dealeo...i still would have likely wooooosed out. The Golden Dogs are rockin' though! If you enjoy Steven Tyler'ish screaming you'll LOVE it ::

i just checked the call the office website to see if i missed something, and the info has actually been changed, with the rest of the bands, and the golden dogs going first... so weird... earlier this week it had the golden dogs w/ tba for $5.... anyways, they're bringing the golden dogs back on friday the 18th... AND I JUST fu©king REALIZED IM GONNA BE OUT OF TOWN!! fu©k sakes. goddammit.

oh well... early heads up... looks like we got a kickass thursday/friday coming up in march... thursday the 10th w/ Stars, and friday the 11th with The Sadies....