Jambands.ca

Thank You

Ms.Huxtable

We had the absolute pleasure of hosting Harvard Mouse and their entourage on Friday and Saturday. They have left for home now but I am still smiling as I walk around the house and am reminded of the hundreds of laughs we all shared.

We had two incredible nights of basement jams, and watched the sun come up together. As you all were leaving I was genuinely left with a feeling of loss. Please come back soon.

By the way, these people leave a home in better shape than they came (save for a broken chair ;) ) We have more booze here than we started with, flowers and lovely notes. I LOVE YOU GUYS!!! Deb, we may even be kindred spirits, you and that juke box you married are simply fabulous.

pulled into the driveway about 45 minutes ago. usually i'm so relieved to be home after such an exuberant weekend, but I'm actually feeling sad, because I also miss you & Mike terribly and can't wait to get back to spend time with you again.... but don't know when that'll be. Let us know if/when you're planning to visit to TO and we'll "party like rock stars" in the condo-suites! I'd REALLY like to coax you up for the Chatham schoolhouse (May 7th) but I know it's a long haul for you. We'll probably be in the ottawa area again round about April -- we'll defintely come by for some soaks and something that starts with 't' and ryhmes with soaks (but that Dave didn't think I should post!!!!)

much, much love,

Deb

Thank you Ms. Huxtable and bouche for the hospitality and the hot tub! I am sorry timmouse and I missed the chair incident though! We are looking forward to coming back...hint hint.

Ottawa is a great place to party!

oh niffermouse -- what a great name and welcome to the board!! may you find it as pleasureable and as excellent an aid to procrastination as I do!

love ya, Jen!

hey Ms. Hux, maybe another all-girl party (cf: what's in your bedside table -- thanks for the eternal image burned in my brain :)) would coax Jen and I back sooner than April. peace girls, i love ya!

Deb

• 2 weeks later...

Dearest Sharon and Mike. thanks for letting me come to your house and wreck your furniture.if you have any more stuff that needs to be broken (mom it's broken)I would love to come over again. not to worry though I wont be in ontscario for a few months at least. if you are ever in BC look me up and maybe you can come to my place to bust the place up a little bit. Anyhow, I really and honestly wanted to thank you folks for an awesome weekend and some really stellar jams. Ottawa Rules, and Hull is even cheaper.

I hope I did this correctly and don't end up busting jambands too.

thanks again,

Peace and love,

marcel

CHAIRMOUSE!! What a fantastic name! You know, we spent such an incredible weekend together and I had no idea that you lived in BC, I just assumed you were living in Kitchener.

I wish you could see our new dining room set, it's just beautifu. I can't thank you enough for finally putting an end to the set I've had for the last 11 years. ;) I sure hope you're not feeling bad about that, it was going to happen to someone within mere days.

Thanks for coming. I feel like we're all kindred spirits and that we connected on such a wonderful level that magical weekend.

YOU ROCK!!!! Stay in touch on here okay? It will feel like you never left.