Jambands.ca

Bobby Still Exhausted?

ollie

Anybody else get the feeling that one person, who had a mild and balanced opinion of Bobby, stepped into the transporter, and got split in two, namely Hux and Deb?

Aloha,

Brad

Brad-- thanks for trying to see--and add to-- the humour I intended. I posted these comments totally tongue-in-cheek, which obviously doesn't fly over a computer screen. Last weekend in Ottawa, hux and I had some verbal repartee over the Jerry-Bobby preference and this post was in reference to that. I sincerely hoped enough people on here had/have a sense of me to know I would never seriously wish harm/death on anyone. EVER! So I do apologise to the people I've offended --who read that post as a literal, nasty thing. That's NOT me, at all. And I add my sincere wishes for Bobby's speedy recovery -- I actually never read the link, and I do hope it's nothing serious.

to use font colors:

do not use the 'quick reply' box and instead, hit the REPLY button on the post you are replying to. You'll have a more advanced posting screen available.

Click the purple font color under the Font color heading.

[color:"purple"]enter your text in between the color tags that get inserted into the textbox of your post

it looks like this (I substituted a regular bracket for a square bracket so the forum doesn't interpret this as a real tag)

[color:purple) [/color)

Weir all good now anyway as I stated in another thread it was just the flu:

From Jambands.com:

RatDog Featuring Mark Karan on Vocals

Last night at the 4th and B in San Diego, Bob Weir initially opted to perform his scheduled RatDog gig despite the fact that he was reportedly suffering from the flu. While Weir was able to appear during the first set, he was forced to sit out the second. The rest of the band was in fine fettle however, with Mark Karan stepping into his stead on vocals on such tunes as “Sugaree,” “Not Fade Away” and “Deal.”