Jambands.ca

Bobby Had the Flu!!!

balogna pogna

From Jambands.com:

RatDog Featuring Mark Karan on Vocals

Last night at the 4th and B in San Diego, Bob Weir initially opted to perform his scheduled RatDog gig despite the fact that he was reportedly suffering from the flu. While Weir was able to appear during the first set, he was forced to sit out the second. The rest of the band was in fine fettle however, with Mark Karan stepping into his stead on vocals on such tunes as “Sugaree,” “Not Fade Away” and “Deal.”

made it home just fine. you dont owe me nothing. watching you loose your sh!t was worth he trip to ottawa. great time seeing diesel dog playing outside of their backyard. could you pick a bigger bar next time??

give hux a big hug for me when you see him next. i think he really needs it.

i'm glad its only the flu. but i'm really impressed to see the band played on without him(class). it would be and interesting show to hear.

yeah, lookin forward to hearin it actually as his band kicks ass... class indeed... any deadhead should've been proud to be there to support the night (and rock it to the rarity of no Bob (as strangely Bob is human)... like people cried every time they got stuck with Drums)

young fans tend to forget that the make it, break it of many shows was what was happening in the audience... love it unconditionally or 'entertain me now' makes a big difference amongst those musicians

ny first thought was 'maybe he had too much too fast' reasoning of Bobby toying with the thought of 'well Jerry sure did a stand up job on that crap lets give it a run' ::

doubtful

while fun to kid about the kid, Bobby rocks more than probably anyone can touch as an individual musician in the jam world (outside beautiful Phil, or oxy-Trey, so they say)

flame me!