Jambands.ca

Cheers to Slowcoaster (setlist incld)

Esau

I'm not a very good review guy but I just wanted to be the first to say thanks to Slowcoaster for one great show in Hamilton last night.There wasn't alot of folks out (probally cuz its a wednesday) but Slowcoaster did not disappoint!!

Even after a long drive into southern Ontario once again they brought some great energy into Pepper Jacks gettin' folks up on the dance floor and laying down some fabulous music.A really different show then the previous visit to steeltown with Diesel Dog,more jazzier at times in my opinion with crisp vocals (Steven MacDougall),a solid low-end (Devon Strang & Mike LeLievre) and great percussion (Darren Gallop).The last tune was great (amongst the rest) and had me moving thats for sure with Mike taking on the guitar and Steven on vocals,definitely my type of band.I only wish I knew the names of the songs better.

Anyway...I just wanted to let ya'll know for the upcoming shows in Ontario to not miss these guys and support hard working Canadian musicians,because they certianly are that, aside from being solid stand up folk and awesome partiers**.

**Refering to the last time 'round when we went alnight.

Cheers to Slowcoaster. embeer.gif

Thanks guys.I really enjoyed the show & appreciate ya'll playing for us.

ps.I got one great recording of the show also,I'm actually quite happy with the sound quality of it too.Give me a day...(gonna need some setlist help)

Heres the setlist & text file I created for the show,its tracked and will be ready for sharing today somtime.

I did my best with the setlist...

Theres a little clipping and I have tried to correct it but I didn't want to mess with the sound that much,it does sound really good in my opinion but again I'll leave that for ya'll to decide.

------------------------------------------------------------

Slowcoaster

The Pepper Jack Cafe

Hamilton,Ontario

Canada

2005-02-23

Source: SBD > Toshiba Satellite > Soundforge 7 > WAV > FLAC

Recorded & Transfered by: Greg R (esau13@gmail.com)

Disc One - Set One

d1t01.Venezuela (??)

d1t02.Prison Guard >

d1t03.Washing Machine

d1t04.Breadcrumbs

d1t05.Brakes Don't Work

d1t06.Temporary Chances

d1t07.??

d1t08.??

Disc Two - Set Two

d2t01.Boiling Hot Leather

d2t02.??