Jambands.ca

Any good shows going down tonight in the tDot?

CyberHippie

Still trying to figure out what the GTB reference refers to...wanna enlighten us here? Or was it just a off topic slam of a band you don't like,made for absolutley no reason what-so-ever?

Now That I have a moment I will respond. "Great band.As mentioned many times by many folks." Doesn't tell me much. For example, many folks have mentioned many times that GTB is a great band. I do ot like GTB, so it puts things into perspecitve. Not at all off topic. Many folks have also said that Destiny's Child is a great band, and obviously I would disagree, hence that reference.

So, what I was looking for was something like "I have seen them, they sound like so-and-so, and I enjoyed them", or something to that effect. I can read BIOS and posts from people I don't know - that also doesn't help.

Anyhow, that is all. You see - my personality online is much like my personality in person. Greg - you have never had an issue with me in person (to my knowledge), so I don't understand the need to start here.

Now That I have a moment I will respond. "Great band.As mentioned many times by many folks." Doesn't tell me much. For example, many folks have mentioned many times that GTB is a great band. I do ot like GTB, so it puts things into perspecitve. Not at all off topic. Many folks have also said that Destiny's Child is a great band, and obviously I would disagree, hence that reference.

Still makes no sense why you would reply to me on that if it wasn't helpful....

So, what I was looking for was something like "I have seen them, they sound like so-and-so, and I enjoyed them", or something to that effect. I can read BIOS and posts from people I don't know - that also doesn't help.

Um...did you read Bradm's reply at all or were you just focused on being a smartass for some unknown reason.

It would take less time to look over page one of the cavern forum to see the numerous threads about Slowcoaster then it would to type all your comments,each thread comes with peoples opinions of the band,what they sound like etc,even some people you know,refer to bradm's comments again complete with mention of mp3 (thats their musisc ya know.meaning what they sound like).Unlike me who you don't know,so you have completely lost me on your reasoning here.

Anyhow, that is all. You see - my personality online is much like my personality in person. Greg - you have never had an issue with me in person (to my knowledge), so I don't understand the need to start here.

I'm still trying to figure out why you did start,instead of disregarding the info that was not helpful & acknowledge the info that was,again,I am at a complete loss to why you made such replies,especially the ignorant one about the special olympics.

Like I said,guess thats your deal...now "that is all".

look kiddies, let me explain how this works. in person you are all nice people, who on any given night i would hang out with and have fun. But this is the internet and therefore you all suck. you don't know sh!t, your opinions are all wrong and i will ridicule you any chance i get. taking things personally is ruining this place.

thank you. tomorrow lesson is why your favorite band sucks.

ps. I am a dick in person too.