03/31/05 : Paradise Rock Club - Boston, MA

04/01/05 : The Big Easy - Portland, ME

04/02/05 : Higher Ground - Winooski, VT

04/03/05 : Knitting Factory - New York, NY

04/04/05 : Schine Underground - Syracuse, NY

04/05/05 : The Mug - Poughkeepsie, NY

04/06/05 : Iron Horse Music Hall - Northampton, MA

04/07/05 : Narrows Center For The Arts - Fall River, MA

"Surprise Me Mr. Davis, the alter ego-trip consisting of The Slip with their good friend, songwriter and singer Nathan Moore, will spin a web of mysterious lyric and verse through the Rock and Roll submarine. meowskers, a theatrical and heart-driven songwriter and performer, will open."

if anyone wants to do Burlington > NYC > Syracuse, and thinks we can pull it off relatively cheaply, get in touch with me... Burlington is definitely on the radar, but i can likely take a saturday-sunday-monday-tuesday off without any vacation days... just means i have to work 11 or 12 straight when i get back, but no biggie... anyhoo, i gotta get some dough together!

ummmm guigsy...please don't use my real name on the internet. respect my anonymitah!!

hahahaha i can be a smart ass too.

If i'm going to go to burlington and syracuse, it wouldn't make ANY sense to skip NYC. i've yet to catch a knitting factory show...and since an episode of the ashley simpson show as partially shot there i simply MUST see it.

Dear Guigsey,

Please join us in Burlington. We'll be booking rooms this week! (after I talk with Vermont Dave of the best location)

Dear Vermont Dave,

Let's talk today/tonight on the telephone and figure this whole thing out.

Dear Bradm and Del,

Did you guys get tickets for this yet? I'll post what hotel we're staying at if you guys want to book as well.

Dear Bradm,

TAPE GEAR! YEAH! ?

Dear Guigsey,

I haven't forgotten my plea for you to come.

Dear Booche and Douglas,

Burlington is much closer than Toronto. Magic Pat is considering going! Call him. I will harass all of you until one of the following happens.

A. you get tickets

B. they sell out at which time the 'na na na naaaaas' come out ;)

Let's show Higher Ground how many Canucks can fill the room!

We're officially up to 4 !

dear bouche,

i think burlington will be it for me. after mulling it over for a day or so, i cant see much variety in a 3 day smmd run, and if i had to pick one date to see, higher ground, on a saturday, with you's guys... well, it seems to make the most sense.

let me iron out the rest of it... dollars, transportation, etc..

guigsy