Jambands.ca

Heady March Madness tournament pool...

ggrtrhhrtgg

ok, for all of you friendly hoopster fans, we have a heady pool...all you need to do is pick the winning teams from round one and beyond (not including tuesday's game) you will get one point for each correct prediction, and the winner will/should receive one burned show from each contestant in the mail... so no money--just pride and fun and music---yipee!!! Good luck!

please fill in the sheet here and post it on the board by thursday noon!! i will print each entry by noon thursday so we no one can edit their teams.... (hopefully the tourney bracket sheet comes up) and just in case there is a tie you must predict the total amount of points to be scored in the final game (ex 62-61 = 123) ok.

Now I just have to figure out how to get the bracket posted....

http://www.sportsline.com/collegebasketball/mayhem/brackets/printable_men

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In.

This is the frickkin penultimate sporting event of the year...bar none!

Go Orange Go! If Gerry Mac starts knocking down 3"s watch out!

For purely sentimental reasons I wouldn't mind seeing Roy Williams at North Carolina win it , even though I detested Dean Smith and his 4 corner offense/stall of eons ago.

Booche, you in?

Sorry I can't help you with computer stuff as I'm illiterate as they get.

for some reason I cant open that link. If it makes it easier for anyone, I just created a pool in Yahoo.

Make your picks online and they keep track of all the scoring for us. For anyone who may be interested here is the info you'll need

Group Name = Skank Pool

Group ID# = 80105

Password = sanctuary

(you will also need to register with Yahoo if you aren't already)

"for some reason I cant open that link. If it makes it easier for anyone, I just created a pool in Yahoo.

Make your picks online and they keep track of all the scoring for us. For anyone who may be interested here is the info you'll need

Group Name = Skank Pool

Group ID# = 80105

Password = sanctuary"

But what site do I go to to register and find where to place my picks. Yahoo's amin site doesn't work... so where? Yes I am an idiot...

spell it out for me.

I'm pulling for Niagra, but like most small schools from minor conferences, they don't have depth.

fu©k Oklahoma, Duke, UNC, Texas Tech, Kentucky and Illinois.

I've loved the Orangemen since 1980. Most NCAA college basketball fans from Kingston grow-up Orangemen fans due to the close proximity of the hell-hole city Syracuse. I usually pull for underdogs and Big East schools. I'm cheering for BC and Conneticut due to Canadian content. B.C.'s centre, Nate Doorenkamp, is from Odessa Ontario, part of the Kingston region. So far in his career he's been a bit of an underachiever. Hopefully he'll have a big tournament.