The Old Soul

Peter Elkas

Bettablokka

Tomate Potate

**$15.00 advance: $20.00 at the gate

** $25.00 for both nights**

20min. free ferry ride from Kingston On

More details TBA

You were there Mike? Oh man.... all I (barely) remember are the bugs from that night and some Absinthe of some sort. I'm really looking forward to this year! You goin Mary?

yes! It is a very fond memory with our old friend Chris Hood too. I remember that the day was GORGEOUS and we took the ferry while drinking some fruity boozy drinks on the way over. We met #1 Burt fan "Jared" on the ferry and he managed to make Hood feel old. He was only about 24 at the time and got called 'old man' by that jared kid. Funny stuff.

I remember also, later in the evening the rave in the barn. That is probably all I can recall ;)

You were there Mike? Oh man.... all I (barely) remember are the bugs from that night and some Absinthe of some sort. I'm really looking forward to this year! You goin Mary?

yes! It is a very fond memory with our old friend Chris Hood too. I remember that the day was GORGEOUS and we took the ferry while drinking some fruity boozy drinks on the way over. We met #1 Burt fan "Jared" on the ferry and he managed to make Hood feel old. He was only about 24 at the time and got called 'old man' by that jared kid. Funny stuff.

I remember also' date=' later in the evening the rave in the barn. That is probably all I can recall ;)[/quote']

Jeff - I'll be there... looking forward to it - - love the line-up. I remember the absinthe too... I believe Mitch & Jeffrey were responsible for that? And ultimately I think that was what was responsible for Mitch puking in my tent.

Mike - I remember that barn rave they had that night... I seem to recall Dan Ackroyd stumbling around it too. It was a beautiful weekend - stunning weather... and no sleep for me, I think we took the ferry across and heckled runners in a marathon at some point on day 2. As for Jared from the ferry - I'm pretty much 100% that was my friend Lowell's little brother. They were I think 16 or 17 at the time... :)

I remember we kept taking the ferry back and forth a bunch of times that day and bribed the ferryman with a case of beer to go to front of the line each time! It was HOT too... I remember the runners and Mitch's puke too! Can't wait.