Jambands.ca

the real reason why bonnaroo is great.

being from canada and all.....

i only get to experience this once a year....and that is crossing over into WAFFLE HOUSE COUNTRY.

by far the greatest breakfast stop i've ever expereinced

and they are everywhere...so you always know you can stop for a good breakfast with sketchy truckers.

good times... i highly recommend it.

Any of you guys ever stop into the Huddle House on your way through? I think it was in Kentucky that I ate there at like 2am. Not great food, but Theresa, our waitress, totally rocked. She called me "Baby girl" in her cute southern accent the whole time we were there. So funny!

One thing I noticed when I'd getting chatting up our waiter/waitress was that almost all of them had kids in "the Gulf". It was really unsettling.

Another great thing about crossing into that neck of the woods are the huge billboards for fireworks like every mile or two. They really like to blow shit up down there. :P

--------------------------------------

| |

| |

| FIREWORKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! |

| |

| (liquor, cigarettes, lotto) |

--------------------------------------

Picture that 60 feet in the air in the middle of a field ... that's Kentucky.

man when i moved to the US that novelty of blowing stuff up wore off pretty damn quickly, but not after many many bottle rocket-skateboard races. gooood times

the ihop fuckin rules, chillis is good too but not so good for breakfast

waffle house are you kiddin me??

where's schwa? backbacon? karin? there is a *lovely* story about a waffle house in ohio that we hit up around 4am on the way to hookahville in spring '02... sweet jesus. i think it got dubbed 'awful house' after that episode.

depends what state the iHOP was in, ive had good and bad all across there, indy is very good but nothing will EVER beat that damn perkins we hit on the way back from cinci , fucking golden moments in history

How bout a slice a pie yall