Jambands.ca

Vanderpark kicks off tour with LITTLE FEAT

Boochawan

Greetings friends,

We're excited to announce that we'll be kicking off our two-week tour of eastern Canada opening for legendary rockers LITTLE FEAT. Hope to see some friendly faces at the shows!

Sunday, June 26th, 2005 :: The Docks :: Toronto, ON :: w/Little Feat

Tuesday, June 28th, 2005 :: Le Medley :: Montreal, QC :: w/Little Feat

Wednesday, June 29th, 2005 ::The Capital :: Ottawa, ON :: w/Little Feat

Friday, July 1st, 2005 :: CANADA DAY BASH at "That Place" :: ON

Saturday, July 2nd, 2005 ::The Megalodon Pub :: Bathurst, NB

Tuesday, July 5th, 2005 :: Baba's Lounge :: Charlottetown, PEI

Wednesday, July 6th, 2005 ::The Paramount :: Moncton, NB

Thursday, July 7th, 2005 :: The Capital :: Fredericton, NB :: w/Chillin' Room

Friday, July 8th, 2005 :: Studio 112 :: Saint John, NB :: w/Divine Heist

Saturday, July 9th, 2005 :: The Khyber Club :: Halifax, NS :: w/Universal Soul

We'll also be promoting our soon-to-be-released debut album, 'All Your Hands' at these shows.

Peace!

www.vanderpark.com

Edited by Guest

Boochawan, I can't even express how impressed I am with your opening gigs. Awesome and congratulations.

I notice your tour is travelling in the WRONG DIRECTION! but I think I might just be in TO for your Canada Day gig anyway. I may just see ya there!

www.vanderpark.com

hey boochawan, congatulations on getting a wicked cool gig! are there tickets available that con't come from ticketmaster? i'd love to check you guys out and boogie to little feat!

Sunday' date=' June 26th, 2005 :: The Docks :: Toronto, ON :: w/Little Feat

www.vanderpark.com

[/quote']

hey boochawan, congatulations on getting a wicked cool gig! are there tickets available to buy that con't come from ticketmaster? i'd love to check you guys out and boogie to little feat!

www.vanderpark.com

hey boochawan, congatulations on getting a wicked cool gig! are there tickets available to buy that con't come from ticketmaster? i'd love to check you guys out and boogie to little feat!

Aw shucks, I didn't expect to get two invitations to two Ontario cities on this trip.

I am grateful.

Freeker, as for Ottawa it's not too likely, but you never know. The problem is that my family is split between Toronto and Muskoka and I'm only in Ontario for a little more than a week. We'll see though. There's nowhere like Ottawa for Canada Day!

Kaidy May, if I end up in Orillia, as you're aware, it's only because I was somehow roped into that by my father. If that happens, though, you can expect a PM from me for sure! (BTW, The Boot Pub in Whistler is where our local girls "perform" on certain nights, and the actual name for the show is the "Das Boot Ballet".)

Thanks for that, guys.

sm

June 24 to July 3. First half of the trip will likely be in Muskoka and the second half in the The Big Toe.

I believe my brother is picking up some Herbaliser tickets for me. (I only dare to mention this in the Vanderpark thread, as there is no Vanderpark show that night [on June 30].)

Feel like seeing The Herbaliser, Tim (or any of my other Skanc friends for that matter)?