Jambands.ca

Molson Amphitheatre VIP Club Seats

Large Marge

I have access to VIP Club Seats at the Molson Amphitheatre throught work. They include an in-seat bar service, larger seats with more leg room and access to the private VIP lounge. A buffet dinner is available for approximately $20.00 per person on concert night. Drinks are extra. Tickets are limited.

Allman Brothers Band - Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Blue Rodeo - Friday, August 26 at 7:30 p.m.

Edgefest - Friday, July 1, 2005 - 2 for 1 offer. See details below.

Gigantour - Saturday, September 3 at 3:30 p.m.

Good Charlotte - Saturday, July 23 at 7:00 p.m.

Howe, Squire and White - Friday, August 19, 2005

Iron Maiden - Wednesday, August 3 at 7:00 p.m.

K-OS - Thursday, July 14 at 7:00 p.m.

Mark Knopfler - Tuesday, July 5 at 8:00 p.m.

Motley Crue with Sum 41 - Tuesday, August 23 at 6:00 p.m.

Pixies and Weezer - Saturday, July 9 at 7:30 p.m.

Robert Plant - Wednesday, July 6 at 7:30 p.m.

Tori Amos - Saturday, August 27, 2005

Let me know if you want me to check for any of these shows.

Cheers!

VIP seats for Maiden?

hmmmmm......

Didn't even occur to me but yes, I will definitely check into this. Oooohh, can we get a limo as well?!? My hair is going to be even bigger than the spikes on my heels... what with the 80s being back, I should have no trouble finding some skanky duds. Boo-yeah!

will check for Allman's as well but I think the cut-off has passed for that one.

VIP seats for Maiden?

hmmmmm......

Didn't even occur to me but yes' date=' I will definitely check into this. Oooohh, can we get a limo as well?!? My hair is going to be even bigger than the spikes on my heels... what with the 80s being back, I should have no trouble finding some skanky duds. Boo-yeah!

will check for Allman's as well but I think the cut-off has passed for that one.

[/quote']

RAWK!!

that would be a whole heap of kickass.

OUCH!!!

Allmans - $95

Blue Rodeo - $108

Iron Maiden - $108

K-OS - $65

Tori Amos - $100.40

While I was surfing, I noticed that there are 2-for-1 Edgefest VIPs for tomorrow night…

Edgefest - The Molson Amphitheatre

Featuring Billy Talent, Alexisonfire, Rise Against and other great talent!

VIP Club Seats (Section 303, Row B, Seats 15-18, centre): $42.60 (was $85.15)

KM - you leave Pat out of this!!! Any room in yer vehicle for the London BNB/GTB madness? I might not make the Toronto show :crazy:

KM - you leave Pat out of this!!! Any room in yer vehicle for the London BNB/GTB madness? I might not make the Toronto show :crazy:

What? No Toronto show? Damn, it just won't be the same without you girl.

Of course you can join me in the race van! You have permanent dibs sister. ;)

P.S. Pat's hot! :o

Pixies and Weezer - The Molson Amphitheatre

Date: Saturday, July 9 at 7:30 p.m.

Top Price Seats: $88.25*

*These tickets are being sold a premium. Our price of $88.25 includes an $18.00 vendor service charge and a 15% Eservus service charge on the ticket that sells regularly for $58.75 (not including facility fee or service charges). Best available seating will be assigned at the time of booking. Exact seat locations cannot be confirmed at this time. Tickets are limited. Tickets will be delivered one week before the concert.

VIP Club Seats (Section 303, Row B, Seats 15-18, centre): $99.75*

*These tickets are being sold a premium. Our price of $99.75 includes an $18.00 vendor service charge and a 30% Eservus service charge on the ticket that sells regularly for $58.75 (not including facility fee or service charges). VIP Club Seats include an in-seat bar service, larger seats with more leg room and access to the private VIP lounge. A buffet dinner is available for approximately $20.00 per person in the VIP lounge on the night of the concert. Drinks are extra. Tickets are limited. Tickets will be delivered one week before the concert.

I'll have to book them on my credit card, so maybe send me a PM if your friend still wants them. It takes 24 hours to get a response usually.

Cheers!