Jambands.ca

Latest Live Phish Release

Del

This is awesome!!!

i kinda hoped they would be released individually however, instead of making you buy all four.

i was at 4/2/98 and 4/3/98 (had to get back to school for an exam therefore missing the rest of the tour), my car (parents car, which i had at shcool for two weeks) died on the way home...hopped a bus 18 hours, 4 bus transfers and what seemed like every small town in NY state later, i was back in ontario.

unfortunately somewhere in the chaos of my parents not knowing i took the car, and the phone call to them for money to get home :crazy: i thought my dad said ditch the car. this however later turned out to be a figment of my imagination. when my brain was back to reality the car was sans liscence plate, and completely cleaned out, left in a bank parking lot in new paltz n.y. oops.

anyhow 4/2/98 couldnt even give away tix for this show in the lot...there were a ton of extras around. i actually found to be kinda weak. the highlight was twist whcih got really spacy and spooky. they were into the one long song encores at this point and i remember saying and thinking the show just seemed really predictabele...

4/3/98 was absolutely unpredictable and incredible! the second set is tight! when tweezer reprise came the place went nuts (at first i thought they might go into tweezer as there was no tweezer played that night or unfinished previously). i think i have to buy this for this show alone. one of my top three.

fluffhead77---what dvd????:P

I cant believe I havent bought them and listened to them yet.

Seriously, the 04-03-98 second set is in my top 5 Phish sets. I cant imagine having been at it, and that is the best part. It's that good.

"BOOCHE! GET IT TOGETHER PAL!!!!!!!!!!!"

Stupid downloading too much all the time.........

Edited by Guest