Jambands.ca

Big Summer Classic Schedule for Toronto

headygouda

What NOT to bring

(snip)

Video / Audio Recording or Playback Devices

(snip)

If you bring disallowed items, please be advised that the security company, promoters and performers will not be responsible for any items confiscated during search procedures.

What is up with that? BSC website ticket page says "Tapers: Must buy GA ticket."

Big thanks Jason, I wasn't planning on wandering in till 3. I don't care too much about Umphrey's but definitely wouldn't want to miss Keller... Shame Keller comes on so early, when is he going to come up here and give us a decent show?

Hey Cyberhippie,

In my recent interview with Keller Williams, found here

http://www.jambands.ca/sanctuary/showtopic.php?tid/222874/

I asked him if he will be on stage with SCI as the Keller Williams Incident. He said it was up to them, but he hoped that would happen.

Looking at the first two shows at Red Rocks on of the two had Keller come out with SCI for the encore.

Also I'm wondering out loud, is this Umphrey's McGee first gig north of the border or at least in Toronto, Ontario?

Yeah Tim, I read that, hopefully they do hook it up for us. Although I can't see why they wouldn't.

Last time Keller was up here he did a really sweet acoustic Watchtower with Dave Matthews. I wish that set was floating around!

Well the next night SCI performed with the Yonder Mountain String band instead of Keller Williams.

So maybe from night to night SCI will change who they perform with, hopefully since I asked Keller about playing with SCI in Toronto it will work out that way?

hopefully since I asked Keller about playing with SCI in Toronto it will work out that way?

I thought you said Keller had no influence as to whether or not he got to play with SCI? If that's the case, I doubt Keller is going to run to the Cheese boys to say that someone had mentioned to him that they wondered if he'd be playing with them... No offence, but I doubt your interview will have much of an impact as to how the show will go down...

Also I'm wondering out loud, is this Umphrey's McGee first gig north of the border or at least in Toronto, Ontario?

I was about to say Yes, I believe it's their first international gig, but they played the Amsterjam in March and then in Vancouver in May. first time in T.O. tho, yes.

I thought you said Keller had no influence as to whether or not he got to play with SCI? If that's the case, I doubt Keller is going to run to the Cheese boys to say that someone had mentioned to him that they wondered if he'd be playing with them... No offence, but I doubt your interview will have much of an impact as to how the show will go down...

KW: You know I certainly hope so. That’s not really my call, whenever they invite me up I will definitely be there. It’s pretty much always up to them how that goes down. But that is something I hold very dear to my heart, being on stage with the String Cheese Incident, it’s definitely a great adrenaline rush for me.

He hopes so, Timmy hopes so. Here's to hoping!

hopefully since I asked Keller about playing with SCI in Toronto it will work out that way?

I thought you said Keller had no influence as to whether or not he got to play with SCI? If that's the case' date=' I doubt Keller is going to run to the Cheese boys to say that someone had mentioned to him that they wondered if he'd be playing with them... No offence, but I doubt your interview will have much of an impact as to how the show will go down...

[/quote']

You're probably right. And none taken.