Jambands.ca

Pete Elkas with Gav/Jer/Jeff of BNB in Ottawa this Sunday

ersh

I know it's Bluesfest releated Bouche...

Peter Elkas

Main Stage

Sunday July 10 around 6:45

Pete tells me that the other opener for K-OS, Sean Hewitt has bailed and we have his slot... or something like that. So I'm not 100% on the time.

Should be fun... our friend Alanna Stewart is coming down to sing a few old soul tunes with us as well. We'll probably just hang out in town until the Wednesday BNB/GTB show too.

Of course.. K-OS is up after us. he has a great live show definately worth checking out.

Woo hoo! Sunday!

Jeff

Edited by Guest

Gonna provide a healthy bump for this one, I caught this lineup in Hamilton and they were excellent. I had seen Pete solo about three times or so opening for Joel Plaskett, I knew to expect his voice and his tunes, but I was impressed that the band was really together...would love to see you come through again, do a late show this time.

But don't let the next Burt gig be far behind... :D

Wait a second...I just noticed the "Gav/Jer/Jeff". Jeremy didn't play the Hamilton show, it was a guy named Doug I think. I got the impression he was the guy who produced Pete's record but I might be wrong. Anyway, see this show if you can Ottawans, it'll be a good one.

Rev -- line-up is usually Pete/Jeff/Gav/Doug... Jer's only sitting in for this one gig as Doug can;t make it.

Guy who produced Pete's record is Don Kerr (formerly of Rheos)... he's got a great studio out on Toronto Island.