Jambands.ca

I am in Seoul :D

Sarahbelle

Hey everyone!

Well here I am in Seoul! I already miss home, but not that much yet! It is strange being here but I am learning more and more every day! I live way up in the north, we have a big mountain near my appartment. I love teaching a lot! Korean kids are crazy but interested and kind :D

I get lost almost every day!

Korean food is really yummy, but it's tough being a veggie...it is even tougher not knowning what to order...

I have even tried Soju, and felt like ass the next day....!! haha.

hope to hear from U all soon,

Sarah

Hey Sarah,

I'm glad you got to South Korea safely.

I tried to get in touch with my friend Dave there, but he hasn't contacted me through the email address I have, so I'll have to get in touch with his parents to see if he has a new one. When I do I'll write him with your address that you gave me.

Tim

Sujo is a liquified drug that comes served in a bottle or a drinkin' box and is passed off as alcohol in South Korea.

The taste is an aquired one at best, however the body does not build up much of an immunity to it's effects, which are extreme and usually lie somewhere between comical and tragic.

The hangovers brought on by soju consumption further prove the point that this is no alcohol, but rather the vilest, cruelest drug that comes packaged in a drinkin' box.

And I fucking love the stuff.

I found Soju to have a flavour remenicient of paint thinner and a hangover effect similar to an ice-pick being driven through the frontal lobe.

At least ladies can opt for the lemon soju, but we guys would just get laughed at. Stick with the Cass, and apparently OB has produced a stout.

I keep thinking I see you around the neighbourhood but then I remember you're not around and I get sad. But then I think how awesome this experience must be, and then I get happy! And then I think of Brian Hamilton, and I get angry. All that anger makes me hungry, so I drink beer until I forget I was hungry. Then I get hungover and eat potatoes!