Jambands.ca

hillside roll call?

timouse

well we'll be there, but I think you kinda already knew that since we're crashing at your site.

Just to pique people's interest, both NIffermouse and myself will be doing workshops at the Women's Issues Tent. Jen can post about her own, though let me say that paint and black garbage bags = a whole lotta messy, creative fun!

I'll be doing mini workshops on self-defence for gals. I'm shceduled for Sunday 1-2 and 5-6, I believe. I'll be teaching women to kick ass with a hangover. I mean my own hangover.....participant hangovers are entirely optional!

Ok,

I am probably asking a stupid questions.

When is this thing, where is it and what is there?

I keep seeing this brought to my attention and it looks like something as long as Loni isnt there. Can I drive my cars on hills?

Bands and booze work, just ask my biker friends, but I need car stuff.

It should be fun and I'm happy that there are a couple of bluesfest repeats: Apostle of Hustle, Buck 65, Cuff The Duke, etc.

These are the people who really blossom at a festival like hillside, where you're not necessarily putting on your "game face" as you would be here in O-Town.

This just in: Xavier Rudd and Buck 65 in a workshop this year.

I'm in! Glad that Xavier Rudd and Buck 65 are playing cuz I think I'm going to miss their sets here in Ottawa. Can't wait to see Apostle of Hustle again! The BSS rumour is just gravy.. (i don't really like that phrase but well it works) Is the workshop lineup out?

well we'll be there, but I think you kinda already knew that since we're crashing at your site.

Just to pique people's interest, both NIffermouse and myself will be doing workshops at the Women's Issues Tent. Jen can post about her own, though let me say that paint and black garbage bags = a whole lotta messy, creative fun!

I'll be doing mini workshops on self-defence for gals. I'm shceduled for Sunday 1-2 and 5-6, I believe. I'll be teaching women to kick ass with a hangover. I mean my own hangover.....participant hangovers are entirely optional!

actually deb, both niffer and i are civilians this year...the women's tent has changed management and jennifer neveer heard from the new co-ordinator. having said all that she's happy to be free to have fun on our own schedule :)