Jambands.ca

Keller Williams & Friends @ Big Summer Classic

\/\/illy

This part of the Toronto show blew me away and I'm desperately searching for a recording of it to download. Anyone really good at finding these things?

(I haven't been able to get "I'd like to hear some funky Dixieland; Pretty mama come and take me by the hand" out of my head since the show.) :D

Hey!

I believe that Mike Train and myself were the only ones who got that part of the show. He may put it up on bt.etree.org before I do. If he doesn't, I plan on doing so but it'll be at least two weeks before I get around to it which likely means more like 3 or 4. Great set, pretty much my fave part of the day...

Are you serious?? Wasn't this the only 'Keller & Friends' set on the tour (I prefer to call it Keller McGee)? That's pretty awesome that only two tapers got it. I patiently await your torrent, Weirdness...and thanks. :D

Because of the two-stage setup and no downtime between sets, it was impossible for any one taper to move stands/gear quickly enough to capture everything. Some of us wanted to make sure our gear was set up for the start of the Cheese, so we did so. But at the same time we knew/made sure that at least one person (preferably two, just in case...) was getting the other sets recorded.

Just as a PS here: I announced a torrent of the Keller (sans McGee) set over in the BitTorrent forum.