Jambands.ca

Computer For Sale

AD

Hi there,

I am selling a desktop computer; if you or anyone you know is interested, please let me know. It would be perfect for a kids computer, web-host / server, or for someone who needs something cheap. It is very stable due to the AMD processor, and I have never had any problems with it. All the components work perfectly, this computer is a great deal.

Specs:

* AMD Athlon 1.47 GHz PR1700 266 fsb Processor

* ECS K7SEM SiS730s cs ATA100 4xAGP wVid/Aud Motherboard

* At least 512MB RAM, possibly more, not sure

* Creative Labs OEM Live 5.1 Sound card and software

* LG CDR-W 48x16x48 CD Writer / Reader

* 422 ATX Long Mid Tower w/ 3 front USB

* 3 6-pin FireWire ports

* LG 8x CD/DVD+/- Reader / Writer

* High performance fan, power supply

There is no hard-drive in this system; hard-drive and operating system are not included and not available from me. Hard-drives are cheap these days though, and operating systems are pretty easy to find. I would like to sell this as a complete set-up, all to one person, to save me from the hassle of tearing it apart to sell components separately. If you are the lucky buyer, I will throw in an admittedly poor quality monitor and keyboard (if you want these items). All original component software and documentation will be included as well.

I would like to get around $300 for this set-up, but of course I can move on that price. The FireWire card alone is worth $90, and then there's the processor, motherboard, two burning drives, RAM... This is a great deal.

Please let me know if you are interested.

Thanks

Alan

How much do you want for just the DVD burner?
I would like to sell this as a complete set-up, all to one person, to save me from the hassle of tearing it apart to sell components separately

Trevor, if no-one buys the complete thing as-is, we can talk components, but right now I'd really prefer to keep it all together.

I will keep you posted though!

AD

yeah see i live in hamilton, you coming down for any shows or anything soon buddy?

i got a p2 for a 20bag a few months ago but it isnt going to do what i want it to do, i want to hook up a little studio in my basement, and i dont think a p2 will really hack it so im looking around for a better puter, sounds like youve got a better one than I

No prob AD, hopefully you'll be able to get rid of it complete, selling off components is a pain.

Thanks for the heads up Basher, we need to talk video cards sometime as well, this 64 mb hand me down is killing me. Also looking for a hard drive is anyone has one...Andre I'm lookin at you!

We should have a Skank Swap Meet or something.

Sure thing Trev. For those that don't know, I work for ATI Technologies and can purchase our products at a 50% discount. I am able to purchase 6 cards a year. Check out our store at http://shopati.ca and PM me if you are interested. Please note that depending on circumstances I may not be able to fulfill all requests (I like to leave a buffer in case I need a card at tsome point).

Edited by Guest

Hi there,

I am selling a desktop computer; if you or anyone you know is interested, please let me know. It would be perfect for a kids computer, web-host / server, or for someone who needs something cheap. It is very stable due to the AMD processor, and I have never had any problems with it. All the components work perfectly, this computer is a great deal.

Specs:

* AMD Athlon 1.47 GHz PR1700 266 fsb Processor

* ECS K7SEM SiS730s cs ATA100 4xAGP wVid/Aud Motherboard

* At least 512MB RAM, possibly more, not sure

* Creative Labs OEM Live 5.1 Sound card and software

* LG CDR-W 48x16x48 CD Writer / Reader

* 422 ATX Long Mid Tower w/ 3 front USB

* 3 6-pin FireWire ports

* LG 8x CD/DVD+/- Reader / Writer

* High performance fan, power supply

There is no hard-drive in this system; hard-drive and operating system are not included and not available from me. Hard-drives are cheap these days though, and operating systems are pretty easy to find. I would like to sell this as a complete set-up, all to one person, to save me from the hassle of tearing it apart to sell components separately. If you are the lucky buyer, I will throw in an admittedly poor quality monitor and keyboard (if you want these items). All original component software and documentation will be included as well.

I would like to get around $300 for this set-up, but of course I can move on that price. The FireWire card alone is worth $90, and then there's the processor, motherboard, two burning drives, RAM... This is a great deal.

Please let me know if you are interested.

Thanks

Alan

:)

AD

Haha, Basher... Just got a box all taped up ready to send you.

Nobody crashed the thread, I was just shamelessly bumping the thread. We need reasons bump threads now, so I used fake rightious-indignation to bump.

AD

Haha, Basher... Just got a box all taped up ready to send you.

Nobody crashed the thread, I was just shamelessly bumping the thread. We need reasons bump threads now, so I used fake rightious-indignation to bump.

AD

Sweet - I have an envelope ready for you, complete with DVDs, and a cheque for a yet-to-be-determined amount! Can't wait to watch these DVDs - they should get here in time for the weekend!

If anyone ever needs used computer parts cheap, please PM me. I have hundreds lying around and that's not an exaggeration. If I can help someone out I will. Sometimes a piece of crap old hard drive is just what a piece of crap old computer needs to get it up and running again. Anything new is just a waste of time and money . . . So PM me if you need. I'm in Toronto.