Jambands.ca

OiNK

AD

booche, pm me, and i'll give you my login, so you can at least search, and see what your missing...

since i joined two weeks ago, i've yet to see something i wanted to download...but i've taken three upload requests....

let me know...

there are a few dicks picks, but with ultra low seeds...

i was hoping for full discographies, but have yet to find any...

since i've gotten my invite, i come to the conclusion its more hype than goods...but i've been searching everyday, hoping to change my mind...

seems like if you are looking for popular studio music, you'll do ok....but if your looking for rarer stuff, i've found the sharing the groove (or whatever the new name for it is) works better...

or torrentspy, like cyberhippie posted...it has full discographies of artists...

which really, is where its at....

I have no idea what you're talking about 'tube... Right now they have the entire Island Tour LivePhish releases (in both FLAC and mp3) tons of Dead (including box sets and compilations), and several rare discs that you can't buy anymore, let alone download... What are you looking for exactly? Because anything I have wanted I've been able to find...

as i said above, i can't find much i'm interested in...

the island tour isn't really peaking my interest...

as i said, i was looking for discographies or dicks picks...the dicks picks had very little seeds...

as i said, i keep looking everyday....but since i've had my login, i haven't downloaded...but have downloaded tons of stuff through torrent spy.

i didnt need an invite, I just went into the chat section and asked someone and had to amswer a few questions about the rules and I was in.

I've only downloaded a couple things, it seems to be a lot of mp3s and very few flacs, I'm diggin it though, the speeds are unreal.