Jambands.ca

Go Sens Go - Fan Forum

rubberdinghy

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyones' entitled to their opinion. You just seem to want to make it as hostile a place for them to share it. For the internets... which is like I said before is: pathetic.

There's got to be a better way to do it... but I suppose you don't have much time in your self appointed role as Hockey God to clarify any possible misunderstanding in anymore than a lines worth of text full of insults. You may even embolden yourself to link to a witty starwars mp3 or something... but constructive hockey talk this is not... just a cock measuring exercise. We get it... it's bigger than Rollers, Ollie's, and Dingy's... but when you start going after Blane, and AD, and anyone else who want to say anything, what your saying to me is that your Cack is so big you can shove it up your own ass.

FWIW... the Leafs will finish ahead of the Habs this year. EDIT: Again. So choke on that.

As for the Sens... they're fun to watch... they'll have a great year, and they do alot of things right. But if they ever do start to lose... I'm not going to take it out on everyone else to make myself feel better. Or else I'll end up like you Booche.

Ottawa is a much better team than The Habs. If anything the Sens should have won a lot easier. Booche is loud but he know his teams faults. It's easy to talk when your team is 7-1. Ottawa is supposed to be. All Ottawa can do this year is set themselves up for failure. It's the Cup or nothing. I'm not knocking the Sens here, I wish as a Habs fan we were in that position.

Habs fans (realistic ones) know we are fighting for the 7ht or 8th playoff spot.

Leaf fans are already lining up for the Stanley Cup parade... poor poor Leaf fans.

Edited by Guest

Let me take off my Rich Stadium bully costume for a tiny moment and allow me to say this to you William. I can accept my fate when its deserved.

I'll dial it back a bit since its obvious some of you are still smarting from having been picked last on the playground all those years. I never meant to offend anyone and if I did I apologize profusely but let the record show that I speak with Roller and Dinghy outside of this forum and they know I am mucking about. For the most part anyways. ;)

As for Ollie, he's still a dumbass.

So go finish your cry and we can further discuss opinions regarding Gerbers performance, which I do not believe was anything close to "solid". I thought he looked shakey last night and his positioning was not as good as I had seen it thus far in the season. Is it possible I got caught up in the fuss about Emerys return and was I looking for signs from Gerber that I normally might not see? Probably, but MTL had as good a chance as to score as you are going to get from an Ottawa netminder but they didnt deliver. It wasnt even close to what I would hope to see against the Sens. As for a team playing desperate? I am assuming you meant the Habs and I dont agree with that either. I felt that only 2 (perhaps 3) players brought it last night, they being Kovalev and Koivu. There was the odd good shift from a few other players but for the most part I dont believe they came close to performing at the level needed in order to beat the Sens.

None the less, kudos and high-fivers William. You pwned me real good and called me on my delivery of bullshit. Is it going to stop? Pfft. I am a loud and abrasive asshole, especially when I am drinking or hungover.

Just don't think that when you push too far that no-ones going to push back. ;) This is the Sens forum, and it's no fun seeing a fellow Sens fan get his name dragged trough the mud in public just cause they supported their team! Let alone all of them just because our team beat your team.

Besides, I have a feeling this is not about them... but about your relationship with the Habs. It's very strained right now. With how you've been reacting with Roller and Badams (sorry, not Blane) in the Habs forum... I'm just worried that you're losing sight of the fun that this game is suppose to bring... and a little more worried that you've taken the attitude that if I can't enjoy it, no one can. You know... the very thing that has crippled Leaf Nation since like forever. Do you really want the Habs to end up like the Leafs? Just think real carefully about this!

I really admire Roller... he's a great fan. He just wants to share, and seems to be more interested in the process than the results (which is where I believe the positive results come from)... you seem to live and die game by game, result by result Booche... it just doesn't seem healthy, and quite frankly, I just want people to be healthy... sports should be a diversion... not an issue.

Anyways about the hockey:

The Sens always had the edge in play. The weak goal by Guy was weak, but came after 15 minutes of tough Montreal forecheck after Ottawa's first goal (also really weak, but that's the game)...

Same thing in the 2nd... early goal, then the 3rd to give us big time breathing room, and off to the 3rd

Montreal desperately fights backs (thanks to 'desperate to save face Kovalev'), and just when Montreal thought they could coast and get atleast a point, and hopefully go to the shootout... bam the KO. I mean... 18 seconds... it's like they were scoring at will, and content playing a 1 goal game... keep Montreal in the game... keep em' playing... keep em' skating... keep toying with them like a Cat and mouse.

Ottawa scored when they needed too... didn't turn it into a gong show, and used small chunks of time to play hard (How about Fisher, Neil, and Schubert to start the game drawing a penalty that led to the goal... fucking NASTY dude!), where Montreal had to use large chunks of time to play hard, and having to run 1 or 2 defenece into the zone whenever the Sens would let Montreal get the puck into the slot (which was only like 7 times I think)... over 82 games... who's going to be feeling it more? Textbook game for Ottawa against a division foe.

I'd say the next two games are the biggest determining factor for the Habs this season. Bostons putting up numbers, and certainly has a decent team on paper that has underperformed and my very well contend for a playoff spot this year... and Buffalo... gut check time for a tender team right now. Two teams that have a huge say in weather the Habs will even get a sniff of a playoff spot this year, and the Habs had to leave alot on the ice on Thursday just to keep up with the Sens.

But it's only a game... it's only a game...

Sleep now... sleeeeep...

zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

:)

We get it... it's bigger than Rollers' date=' Ollie's, and Dingy's... but when you start going after Blane, and AD, and anyone else who want to say anything, what your saying to me is that your Cack is so big you can shove it up your own ass.[/quote']

Hey, fuck you brother.

Ollie usually gets what he deserves. He plays beta male to the beta Bouchard.

PS

IOW: Don't shoot the messenger. I really don't see why I have to come out of nowhere to defend Sens nation against this blowhard.

PPS

Hugs everyone! I'm turning this fucking box off and going to play guitar.

Edited by Guest

It was a valiant effort William but your psychanalysis is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay off and I will prove it based on one comment you made:

I'm just worried that you're losing sight of the fun that this game is suppose to bring...

Are you kidding? This IS how I have fun! There is nothing strained with my relationship with Les Habs.