Jambands.ca

Go Sens Go - Fan Forum

rubberdinghy

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If being four minutes late for practice is the worst this guy does, then the Sens should feel lucky.

Look at all the drug charges, domestic abuses, and gun crimes MLB, NBA, and NFL players are constantly surrounded by.

I agree but these are signs that could lead to worse things. It's also pretty common knowledge that Emery likes to dabble with certain products but I guess who doesn't;)

If being four minutes late for practice is the worst this guy does, then the Sens should feel lucky.

Look at all the drug charges, domestic abuses, and gun crimes MLB, NBA, and NFL players are constantly surrounded by.

I agree with you. (Stop laughing Booche.)

The way some of these articles, like Jim Kelly's, are written makes me think the authors know more about the situation than what is public knowledge.

What is the source of the "Ray does coke" rumour anyway?

The way some of these articles, like Jim Kelly's, are written makes me think the authors know more about the situation than what is public knowledge.

Of course they do but they will never give up how much they know and why they know what they know because the players that they interact with all day wont say another word to them. They also see a ton of stuff as well.

These boys all share beers. Do you have any idea what they hear that you and I will never know about. Hell, Badams used to be our source for all kinds of juicy shit back when Muller was in the league. All kinds of shit and it was great ole crazy fun.

What a friggin brutal game to be in attendance at...the first two Boston goals were scored on some of the worst defensive plays I have seen...

Ottawa turned the puck over so much I was ready to barf all over the guy in front of me...

Disgusting...By the third period I was calling for Gerber and Paddock's heads....UGLY UGLY UGLY...Booing the Sens every chance I got, instead of booing the return of Chara, Schaeffer and Hnidy...(Hnidy was a long shot though)

This team has absolutely no passion right now. NONE.

I am asbolutely horrified of the state the Sens are right now...If they keep playing this, the Habs deserve the Stanley Cup...

Komisarek looks like he took a chapter out of the A-Train's book.

We need that top six guy NOW!