Jambands.ca

Go Sens Go - Fan Forum

rubberdinghy

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stupid Muckler contract.

That makes me laugh pretty hard. If anyone recalls, the Sens had a choice between Chara and Redden. The Army was SCREAMING for them to resign Redden and let Chara go. Boy have things changed.

So who were they going to trade for Ollie? If it was Marleau, I am willing to bet that would have been the end of fans loving Brian Murray in this town. The D would be alot thinner than it already is but you would also see a forward come to Ottawa who is carrying a far worse contract than Redden and you would be stuck with him for the next couple of seasons.

While the Habs didnt play well at all, the Sens top line brought the heat. That being said they got all the bounces. There was the gift by Huet and 2 batted out of the air. MTL hits at least 3 posts and miss out on a glorious puck sitting in front of the net that no one seemed to know where it was. The score could have been much different but Ottawa deserved this win far more than MTL.

At one point I asked DaveO if TurtlePleks was even playing. I dont recall a more invisible game from him.

Oh yeah, Scott Morrison said earlier in the day that the trade with San Jose would have brought Matt Carle and a draft pick to the Sens for Redden. That makes alot more sense than getting Marleau. I didnt understand that one.