Jambands.ca

Lift to PJC from Burlington Fri night?

ReDD

As everyone knows the Codetalkers are playing tomorrow night at Pepper Jacks. Djed and I have been looking forward to this show for weeks. However our stupid car has decided to randomly not start. We were hoping that someone out there on the board would be willing to give us a lift to the show as well as home. We're more then willing to split on gas, buy you a drink, even share our smoke. We live in Burlington near Guelph and New. Thank you to anyone that replies!!

Edited by Guest

I'm comin in from the other side of Hamilton but thought I'd suggest you alter your title to say "lift to PJC from Burlington Fri night?" or something... just in case someone is only on the board for a sec and doesn't have time to read every thread

cheers, see you guys tomorrow night!

I am coming in through Burlington from Mississuga from work, but that will be around 2 to 3pm. I don't know if that's too early, but I can pick you up on the way, just means you have to sit around and drink and listen to music until the show. Darn eh. I won't be in any condition to drive you back after however...

Paisley: I have changed the title. Great idea. Thanks alot. Hopefully we'll you tomorrow!!

Alexis: The bus is an option of course. I wish there was a late bus home though...

Paan: Djed and I will both be at work tomorrow when your passing through. Thanks so much for the offer. We'll have to decline though...:(

Well i've checked the info on bus times and the last bus out of Hamilton leaves at 11:25. Which means since the band is starting at 11 we might be able to watch 15 minutes of the show!! It looks like we won't be making it to this one. I'm throughly angry at the car!!

Thanks so much for the crashing offer Paan. Your a hell of a guy!!

Walking three hours is great if your hiking. Walking three hours on pavement is just lame. It's also not worth it at night time since you could get hit or worse.

Yeah we are going. The car has been solved!! Thanks to everyone that wanted to help. We'll see all of you tonight!!

Walking three hours on pavement is just lame. It's also not worth it at night time since you could get hit or worse.

Use the sidewalk and wear something reflective, it should minimize your problems. Although somehow I feel that most of your problems are mental. guee guee. DS