Jambands.ca

hilarious website

phorbesie

priceless!

Then I went back to playing the game and didn't notice anything different, except for when I took my in-game girlfriend back home, she now asks "how about a little coffee?" Naturally I got excited, because I was expecting to see a scene with the protagonist, Carl, and his girlfriend, Denise, sipping a tall cup of joe and discussing the finer points of globalization and how cultural distinction will shape future generations. Instead, I was shocked to learn that Denise wasn't talking about a delicious beverage made from roasted beans, but what she was really talking about was SEXUAL INTERCOURSE.

I couldn't believe what I was seeing. I thought there was some mistake, this couldn't be the family-friendly carjacking game I thought I knew. Maybe Denise changed into an outfit that just happened to look like the bust of a naked woman. I watched the scene over and over again, carefully analyzing every pixel, but the conclusion was inescapable: Denise was in fact nude. Or at least had a skin colored texture applied to the surface area primitive of her character's model. To prove it, I took a screen capture of the right nipple texture, and enlarged it to show that the game does in fact contain nudity:

gta_nipple.gif

yup, this is exactly how I've been looking at the ridiculous uproar:

Thank God. I'll be the first person to download and patch my PC version of "Grand Theft Auto." I want to shoot people in the face, bang prostitutes, traffic drugs, steal cars, and terrorize police officers without this filthy smut in my game.

I love this one (shortened to fit):

The eleven worst songs of 2004.

1. How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb - U2 - Vertigo

2. How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb - U2 - Miracle Drug

3. How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb - U2 - Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own

4. How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb - U2 - Love And Peace Or Else

5. How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb - U2 - City of Blinding Lights

6. How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb - U2 - All Because Of You

7. How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb - U2 - A Man And A Woman

8. How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb - U2 - Crumbs From Your Table

9. How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb - U2 - One Step Closer

10. How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb - U2 - Original Of The Species

11. How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb - U2 - Yahweh

I haven't even listened to this album so I can't comment on that I just thought this was funny...