Jambands.ca

Keri, Babs, Mud, S2dog

Swifty

AWESOME review ker. Makes me ultra jealous and yet very happy for all of you guys who went. I also took a look at the pictures and Stu seems to have gone above and beyond the call of duty. Wicked pictures reflect the wicked time you all must have had. I missed my first Hookahville in 6 years and it sounds like i missed a doozy.

For those of you who haven't heard ekoostik Hookah before, do yourself a favour and get on etree and download this one:

http://etree06.archive.org/0/audio/eh2002-07-27.shnf/

Its one of my faves and you are really gonna like it.

Kudos gang, well done.

Thanks Jeff. I really enjoyed doing it. That is just a small smaple of the pics Stu took there. He took over 600!!

For everyone's information - that 7.27.02 show is a very rare 'acoustic' performance. They do a couple a year or so. It is a super excellent show but not a particularily good representation of what you could expect at a hoookah show - hard rockin'!! but yeah, y'all'd be wise to download that. may I also suggest last h'ween's show. Awesome!

Hey Keri. Great review!

Wish I wasn't so broke so that I could have joined you guys. I was a bit worried when I heard the venue too. Last time I was there I ended up face first in the mud and almost drowned if not for Mrs. Swift.

I've heard some of David Grisman's stuff before (I think that he has played with Bruce Hornsby?). Good stuff.

Archived