Jambands.ca

Poker Players in Hamilton??

phunkyb

Alexis, we can talk about buy-ins. I say $10 for the first time. We can do tourny styles.

I will have my chip set on tuesday.

What about playing wednesday or thursday or sunday?

We can play at my place and Paan has also offered up his place.

What ya think?

Post or PM me your emails and I will send an email out.

i can also offer my mah house. it's just me here and it's dog friendly. but since i'm on limited funds refreshments will be limited to water (with ice!) and ummmm.....yeah, water! with ice!!!

mah email is alexis_west81@hotmail.com

and are we talkin texas hold em styles or regular poker?

if anybody knows where simcoe is, they hold tourneys almost every day of the week! the best is the army navy, every other sunday. its a $25 buy in, with a 50 person max. on thursdays they have $10 games with a max 10 per table. as many tables needed can play that night. they sell alcohol and some food. you can also smoke. cigarettes inside, lefties outside. no hats on weekdays in honour of the fallen vets. then on tuesdays, its at the legion. $10. wed at the hideaway tavern in langton(i think). if you need more info, or know of more big tourneys, let me know. i always hold house games too, if anyone wants to travel to waterford?

Alrighty....

First try at a time and place.

My house, this Saturday... play as late as we want, if we get enough early, we can head to PJC for those Brazilian folks, or just play all night... but I expect that it will only be an hour before I take everybody's money...