Jambands.ca

Yankee Stadium

rubberdinghy

KOREN (O.C.): Alright, Yankees, two. Orioles, nothing. Wait a minute! A short stocky bald man is streaking across the field.

BOOCHE: Oh my God, SCOT!

KOREN (O.C.): Check that. He's not streaking. He's wearing a flesh-tone body-stocking. Apparently, he's a bit bashful, and oddly, no-one seems upset.

later on that day............

STEINBRENNER: I heard what you did in the parking lot, big boy, and it is in-excuse-a-bull. You personally insulted me, my staff... I cannot believe that you, body-suit man, could perpetrate such a disloyalty. Breaks my heart to say it... Oh, who am I kidding? I love it. You're fi...

(RubberDinghy looks expectant, as Steinbrenner reaches this point. Suddenly, Mr Wilhelm enters the office.)

WILHELM: Wait, wait, Mr Steinbrenner. Scot doesn't deserve any of the blame for what happened in the parking lot today, sir. If there's anyone to blame here, it's me.

(Dinghy stares at Wilhelm in disbelief.)

STEINBRENNER: What're you talking about, Wilhelm. You popping pills? You got the crazies again?

WILHELM: No, no. No, no, sir. I ordered him to drive around insulting people today. Because I'm tired of all your macho head games.

DINGHY: (agitated) He's lying, sir! I'm tired of all your macho head games!

STEINBRENNER: Macho head games?

WILHELM: (puts arm round Dinghy's shoulder) He's just being loyal to me, sir.

STEINBRENNER: Wilhelm, you're fired. I owe you an apology, body-suit man. Streak on. (rising) Now, if you gentlemen'll excuse me, I'm not going to the game today, I'm gonna go outside and scalp some tickets. (heads toward the door) Owner's box, that's gotta bring in forty bucks, no problem.

Hahahhahahhaahahhahaaaaaaaa....nice one booche...but christ, at 16 bucks a pop for the tour...george doesn't need to scalp any tix!

they wouldn't let us run around the bases...we weren't allowed on the grass...it was a tease...we got into the clubhouse, the press box, the dug-out, walked the entire warning track, saw the park at the back with the bullpens...it was pretty cool....considering the history in that place!

nice work, dingy! that musta been awesome to be in there. when mr. king and i were in chitown we walked around outside wrigley (no tours at 10pm?? what the???) and that was amazing for me, i probably woulda been nobbykneed walking around INSIDE!

fuck, i love baseball and all it's history and lore.. what a game!