Jambands.ca

Trippin' Sisters!!!

can-o-phish

What a schmozzle of an evening at The Orbit. My head is still spinning from the twisted second set...maybe it was the bowl of e-punch on the patio between sets...shouldn't have had a second ladle or maybe I shoulda had a third...

There'll be pics posted soon and a sample, gonna be a tough pick :P

I have a feeling Thursday's Folk Alarm show will be one of the years best for this pirate...yarrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!

Going to go and listen to the brand spankin' new Folk Alarm CD aptly titled "5".

More to come.

G'night ya scurvy dogs!!!

Well, if you remember the antics of Kevin during Two Miles at the end of set one, it just kinda progressed with audience banter, unbelievable slide on Helpless and so much more...he even took the spotlight for the Disco T-shirt pimpin'...and his impression of Neil Young naked on a bear skin rug (no joke) has left me with a new view of him...

I'm sorry, but I really don't like the Orbit Room (the regulars there are pretentious and exclusive) The patio is great, too bad its filled with idiots....

WTF??? I have met so many incredible, friendly, outgoing folk at this bar, and most recently Guitarchitect who relocated to T-Dot from Ottawa and is taking the time to torrent some of the archive.

Everyone I've met from Natasha, Jaime, Paul, Domenic, Richard, Faye, Terry, Mary, Derek and on and on and on I don't consider "pretentious"...maybe you were not in a great spot. There's always a chair at my table...

Next time jump off your horse and introduce yourself...

Patio....nuthin' but fun...maybe you were at the other Orbit Room bouche had posted a few days ago...

Oh, and not to forget the Sisters themselves who love talking it up with all Orbiters...