Jambands.ca

House-a-versary

Ms.Huxtable

I'm so glad to have that new-house-feeling now to understand what you guys are feeling (as a total newbie, of course). Your home made this area feel like a potential home for us back in the dead of winter. If polar bears come out to tear us to shreds some cold, miserable February night, I guess I'll take it up with you, but short of that, your home is a place to make people feel perfectly comfortable, and I look forward to spending an awful lot of time in it. When I start bringing grout, I'm sure we'll have reached some sort of milestone.

One year ago tonight (at midnight), Bouche and I walked over to the little yellow house we had been passing every day for four months, slipped the key in the door and ran around OUR house for the very first time.

We brought a bottle of wine and a couple glasses, tore down wall paper and planned where to put the hot tub. It was a magical night that I'll never forget. Our very first house.

I love ya Bouchey and I love our house. Thanks to everyone who has graced it with their presence over the past year and turned it into a home.

happy house happy couple happy doggie

so i guess it is just one happy home

congratulation,s hope you had a happy nite

One year ago tonight (at midnight)' date=' Bouche and I walked over to the little yellow house we had been passing every day for four months, slipped the key in the door and ran around OUR house for the very first time.

We brought a bottle of wine and a couple glasses, tore down wall paper and planned where to put the hot tub. It was a magical night that I'll never forget. Our very first house.

I love ya Bouchey and I love our house. Thanks to everyone who has graced it with their presence over the past year and turned it into a home.

[/quote']

happy house happy couple happy doggie

so i guess it is just one happy home

congratulation,s hope you had a happy nite

shit it,s hard to post n try to type sensible

can,t wait till i go for a visit, i,ll be a happy

hmhmhmhm visitor, n have a ball in your hot tub with a bottle of wine n maybe cheeze ah maybe i,ll have the liquid stuff, better to down with the wine