Jambands.ca

2005 / 2006 Hockey League

badams

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WHOA!!! Some changes at the top!!! Ollie's making a run at it, and Booche, after a couple of days at the top has dropped over the weeks to 4th!!!!

That's because I finally got around to replacing Mario Lemieux with Daniel Briere. Now if only I'd chosen Vokoun over Nabokov I might have had a shot at #1. I don't think I can make up that much ground.

I didn't want to bring it up Ollie (oh who am I kidding, yes I did), but you waited too long and your Lemieux for Briere trade was an illegal move.

On March 10 Lemieux had 22 points and Briere had 35 - more than a 10 point difference.

I would have loved to pick up Staal for Nagy or Hasek for Esche but alas I was bound by the 10 point rule.

On March 10 Lemieux had 22 points and Briere had 35 - more than a 10 point difference.

I remember checking at the time and there was exactly 10 points difference. Didn't Briere get those 3 extra points that night, after I'd already picked him up during the day?

Check this link... I count 32 points up to March 9th. Then he got 3 more on March 11th.

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/teams/players/gamelog/?id=1748&team=BUF

OK...

Sorry guys for taking so long to make this correction, I've been concentrating on my drinking.

Thanks Dave-O for pointing out the error I made when I let Ollie trade Lemieux for Briere. This is how it has been corrected.

I have replaced Briere with Nash

On March 9 when I received Ollies email Nash had 30 pts and 2 game winning goals for a total of 32 points. Lemieux left the game with 22 so Nash qualifies.

Unfortunatly I am unable to change the scores on the website manually. However since Ollie picked up Briere he has accumulated 22 pts.

8 G 13 A 1 GWG

Nash in that same time frame has 16 pts.

8 G 6 A 2 GWG

So basically Ollies final season total will be 6 points less than the board shows.

Any questions? Just ask me.