Jambands.ca

--==:: 10th Annual Jerry Garcia Tribute Shows ::==--

\/\/illy

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure what all this talk about Japanese schoolgirls is about but I talked to Cjamson and he said the band is on fire and planning on turning the city of Toronto wild this weekend. Apparently the goal is dancing in the streets like after the Toronto DD/CJ show.

oh puh-lease! if it needs explaining, then it loses all cynical (and drunkenly-inspired) humour.

let's just leave it at "he's a genius, well beyond my comprehension" and we'll all be happy.

(well, at least that's how I cope)

(for the record, he IS a genius, not to mention a kickass ...um, oh yeah, Carrie's reading this and was taken-aback last time. Nevermind. Carry on.)

Oh, he's just been MIA for a while now. I'm sure he's busy with work, but I still like to give him a hard time. ;) Calamity and I were sure sad that we didn't have his painting expertise at the fence painting extravaganza.

Are you coming to the city Willy? We sure did miss you and Leanne too! It'd be great to see you. I think I'm hiding out up north this weekend though. I've got to make Thanksgiving dinner for 16 people. Ahhhh, that's a lot of Tofurky! LOL

If you do make it, please tell Mr. Crissinger that I send him a big hug!

hey mike what tunes should we hold out on for sat.. you and sharon gonna play?? sit in with us that would be best..

sounds like we got just the right amount of guests now.. BNB boys on sat. maybe oh and maybe Josh on some keys if he can get back to me..

hey mike what tunes should we hold out on for sat.. you and sharon gonna play?? sit in with us that would be best..

sounds like we got just the right amount of guests now.. BNB boys on sat. maybe oh and maybe Josh on some keys if he can get back to me..

woohoo! they have internet at our home away from home now!

I forgot to think about what tunes to request Mark. I don't think it really matters. Maybe fate can take it's pick for us :) Thanks for checking though.

We'll talk tomorrow about playin' ;D

We we're very happy with last nights show.. excellent turn out and as usual lots of folks seeing eachother for the first time in quite awhile.

some highlights..

acoustic:: Loser and a Midnight Moonlight.

Electric:: eyes>new speedway>stella blue.

Lots of huge Jerry tunes left for tonite.. Sounds like Mike and Sharon(ottawa crew)and Todd from the Fatties will make it out for some electric jamming..

Come one come all we've cleared out tons of room for dancing!!

Later Daze,, MC

Edited by Guest