Jambands.ca

Netscape advice (grrr)

Dr_Evil_Mouse

This seems to happen to us every once in a while: our Netscape browser (8, this time) decides to reformat itself and erases all the bookmarks. Does this happen to anyone else? The mail reader did the same thing a while back, and while I've basically given up on both and have just installed a Mozilla browser, I'm still wondering wtf.

Yes - I just switched to firefox this week!! After hearing about it for quite some time I finally got around to switching....

Question for those firefox users...what other features are there? Right now I am just have customized links and bookmarks...I did read what I had time to read quickly at work but am I missing out on other cool stuff??

Yes - I just switched to firefox this week!! After hearing about it for quite some time I finally got around to switching....

Question for those firefox users...what other features are there? Right now I am just have customized links and bookmarks...I did read what I had time to read quickly at work but am I missing out on other cool stuff??

Nothing functional, but I really like the themes that you can download. You can make yer interweb thingy look real purty.

There's a bunch of extensions there as well, but I don't really use them.

Go to "get extensions and themes"

here

Edited by Guest

well guys, one of my favorite features is the RSS subscriptions. You can add feeds to your bookmark list. When you come across a page that is publishing an RSS feed, you'll see an icon at the bottom right of your Firefox window.

Follow this link and you'll see it. Click on it, and subscribe. From there you'll have the latest posts listed in your bookmarks from teh Bittorrents Forum from here.

I've begun utilizing XML feeds and there will be more coming from jambands.ca in the future.