Jambands.ca

Mr Something Something and What the Thunder Said Nov 3 Vinyl Guelph

Deeps

We are trying to get this entire city of Guelph grooving out of their frickin minds on Thursday Nov 3rd as we team up with Toronto based Mr Someting Something.

Mr SS is one of the most positive and upbeat bands to come along in a while. They have a way of lifting the room. With a mix of Afro-Beat rock steady grooves, a not-to-be-missed front man, great horn section, and a will to have all people in attendance completely involved ... this band will move you.

Combine that with a long opening set starting ~ 10:00 from What the Thunder Said and you've got one of the most energetic nights Guelph has scene in a while.

We are very excited to be able to offer this show to you and will try to accomodate any out-of-towners who want to share this exciting night with us.

This is the Guelph release of Mr Something x 2 new CD The Edge.

Check them out on line @ www.mrsomethingsomething.com .

Check us out @ www.whatthethundersaid.ca .

See what you can do to be part of this brothers and sisters we won't disappoint and at a cover of only $5.00 dang man dang it's gonna be large.

Thunder-Deeps

Dudes this is going to be a great time and if you need a place to crash just let me know via a PM and I'll make sure all the skanks are taken care of.

We've got a room we affectionately refer to as "The Hostel" that's attached to our living room with a convenient privacy curtain and ajoining kitchen ;-)

Pre and after party likely!!!!

Hoping you can make it out.

Check out our first snappy scrolling banner atop the Jambands board.

Deeps

a will to have all people in attendance completely involved ...

on this note, ill never forget the one Mr SS PJC show where the frontman, his name eludes me right now, Jsomethingerrother, he starts asking the crowd whats on their mind right htis instant, and this one guy says in this quiet little voice, ......sex... fuck it was hilarious, but its true

have a good show, wish i could go but its a thursday, and im lame, i should make this a disclaimer to every showthread i reply in

Mr Something Something is on the cover of the Echo for the tri-cities in celebration of our gig tonight.

Hoping this'll help the draw.

All the promo that has gone into this gig has really been about bolstering original live music attendance in Guelph and I can only hope we're making a little difference.

Mr Something Something - Cover Echo

Make the trip, if you can people, it's gonna be a good one tonight.

Nov 18th in Guelph...it's a Friday.

With Muzo.

Check out site for a connection to Muzo.

This'llbe a good time to see as we are headlining and it'll be the third floor of Van Gogh's which is a comfortable scene for us.

Muzo is solid too....side project of the drummer from Vanderpark.

No worries Timouse.

Deeps

Nov 18th in Guelph...it's a Friday.

With Muzo.

Check out site for a connection to Muzo.

This'llbe a good time to see as we are headlining and it'll be the third floor of Van Gogh's which is a comfortable scene for us.

Muzo is solid too....side project of the drummer from Vanderpark.

No worries Timouse.

Deeps

crap.

harvard mouse is opening for diesel dog in kitchener that night...maybe we could open for you guys some time, at the very least it would guarantee me seeing one of your shows :) hope you guys rock out on the 18th (but not too much, we want folks to come see us too... :P