Jambands.ca

so sweet and innocent ?!?!?

bONES

A song about Hess being a peace maker?! That's like saying that Bill O'Reiley is the master of table manners....

:D :D :D :D !!

I always like the story about von Ribbentrop adding the "von" to his own name to make himself sound more distinguished, when in fact he was incorrigibly abnoxious and managed to offend everyone he ever met in diplomatic circles - even among his compatriots; dumb as a bag of hammers, in other words.

"Hess as a peacemaker" no doubt has something to do with his parachuting into England to try to strike up a deal to join forces with Germany to wipe out all the lesser races. Hitler had nothing but admiration for England (little island of northern Europeans of Germanic stock that had managed to take over half the world), and one of his biggest regrets, apparently, was that he found himself at war with them and allied to Russia, his worst enemy.

is it just me or do lynx & lamb already look like evil little bitches? something about that snotty gleam in their eyes. they even look like they've been raised to believe they are better than everyone on this planet.

river phoenix's family was in the children of god. his parents decided to leave the organization when it became overtly sexual.

there is a very fascinating book about COG called "heaven's harlot". it's written by woman who was in COG for years. the story is quite captivating, it's a very tell-all look inside the cult. i'm not sure if you can get it in print anymore (although chapters.ca does have it listed, just as temporarily unavailable to order, which ususally means out of print...), but it is available somewhere online to read for free. sorry, i don't have the address... i came across it months ago & just saved it and read it from there. i recommend this book if you can find it. not only is the story incredibly interesting, but it's very well written. the woman's name is miriam something-or-other.