Jambands.ca

so sweet and innocent ?!?!?

bONES

no doubt. so sad when parents fuck with their kids heads.. i was watching dr phil the other day when he did this expose on the "children of god" cult in the states.. some hippie cult turned all wrong when the parents started to insist that their children become sexually active as soon as they're old enough to walk.. now as fully grown adults they're so fucked up that a few of them have committed suicide. those sick twisted fucks of parents should be shot in the head, nazi style.

some hippie cult turned all wrong when the parents started to insist that their children become sexually active as soon as they're old enough to walk..

Lots of literature on these folks (much of it sociological) - "flirty fishing" was the catchphrase. Funny intersection between them and the Dead crowd - not too far removed in theology and a few other things from those guys in the Red Bus, from what I gather.

Sex - is there anything it can't do?

But this new angle for the white supremacist stuff is really troubling - even more insidious than Bob Roberts.

...specifically the Nazi swastika. It appears on his belt buckle, on the side of his pick-up truck and he's [the father of the two girls] even registered it as his cattle brand with the Bureau of Livestock Identification.

That is horrible, atrocious. I can't believe the Bureau of Livestock ID would let that all of what the swastika represents now, pass as a 'brand'. I'm deeply disturbed by this.

It's just child abuse. I feel badly for those girls, who will undoubtedly face a very difficult life, both as a result of being mentally disturbed due to their parents, but also by all the hate-mail and other things they will have to bear. These disgusting people are sacrificing their kids for their racist cause.

Birdy: I met one of the daughters of the sex cult you're talking about. I gave her and her boyfriend a ride once, when they were hitch-hiking. The weirdest part is that she talked about growing up a kid in a sex-cult as though it was no big deal, and "anyway, they don't do it anymore". She also still lives with her parents. (I think she was 19 years old.) I was astounded that she brought this up to a complete stranger during a 10-minute drive.

what the swastika represents

the swastika is symbolic (in many religions) of things positive

ie: from this

website

"The Swastika" is the oldest cross and emblem in the world. It forms a combination of four "L's" standing for Luck, Light, Love and Life. It has been found in ancient Rome, excavations in Grecian cities, on Buddhist idols, on Chinese coins dated 315 B.C., and our own Southwest Indians use it as an amulet.

the nazis just hi-jacked it!

Birdy: I met one of the daughters of the sex cult you're talking about. I gave her and her boyfriend a ride once, when they were hitch-hiking. The weirdest part is that she talked about growing up a kid in a sex-cult as though it was no big deal, and "anyway, they don't do it anymore". She also still lives with her parents. (I think she was 19 years old.) I was astounded that she brought this up to a complete stranger during a 10-minute drive.

so random. i guess that's the scariest part of all... when they view this obviously abusive behaviour as "normal".

:crazy:

what the swastika represents

the swastika is symbolic (in many religions) of things positive

ie: from this

website

"The Swastika" is the oldest cross and emblem in the world. It forms a combination of four "L's" standing for Luck, Light, Love and Life. It has been found in ancient Rome, excavations in Grecian cities, on Buddhist idols, on Chinese coins dated 315 B.C., and our own Southwest Indians use it as an amulet.

the nazis just hi-jacked it!

That's true, but the symbol's most recent meaning is still a horrific memory fresh in the minds of a lot of people. It's unfortunate, but I don't think the swastika will ever be cleansed of its terrible connotations.

p.s. those girls make me sick. Check out this interview, and their official website.

p.p.s. Holy fuck:

DSCN0105.jpg

Edited by Guest
found ridiculous picture

and now, a word from our sponsors.

from the web page of "Women for Aryan Unity:"

Women For Aryan Unity and Friends present a new publication for the Racially Conscious Home. We are the driving force behind initiatives and publications that make communities healthier, more vital places to live: celebrating our heritage, promoting positive family life, developing the potential of women, supporting children's issues and interests, leadership development and more.

just goes to show you the power of parental influence. you can meld your children in to anything you want...

sigh...i was much happier before i knew about these people...

Edited by Guest

"We're proud of being white, we want to keep being white," said Lynx. "We want our people to stay white … we don't want to just be, you know, a big muddle. We just want to preserve our race."

This just makes no sense whatsoever. "We wnat to keep being white". IS there a danger of them becoming something else? Geez. So what if they got a tan?

There is also the discussion of the lack of "Prussian Blue" coloring (Zyklon B residue) in the so-called gas chambers in the concentration camps. We think it might make people question some of the inaccuracies of the "Holocaust" myth.

That is FUCKED. Not to say that denial of the Holocaust deserves a forum as a valid argument, but to then teach it to your children and have them sing POP SONGS about it?! The brainwashing parent(s) of these children deserve to be imprisoned.

That is FUCKED. Not to say that denial of the Holocaust deserves a forum as a valid argument, but to then teach it to your children and have them sing POP SONGS about it?! The brainwashing parent(s) of these children deserve to be imprisoned.

I agree that it's fucked but everybody is entitled to their own opinion no matter how wrong it may be according to your standards. Saying that their parents should be imprisoned for brainwashing them is like saying your parents should be imprisoned for making you a jew.

Now back to jerking off to the picture of my future brides.

girls9vt.jpg