Jambands.ca

Magnum asks: What's with these T-dot Ladies?

Magnum

Sheeeiiit! I hates to see another brotha from antoha motha so down, and wearin' a frown!

Maybe you need to be blinging to catch these women's attention.

You know a little flash, which indicates cash and leads to ass! Ya dig, baby?!

But hey don't listen to me 'cause I'm a muthafuckin' pimp and game is all I gots!

Holla! (p.S. If ya get desperarte magnum PM and I'll hook you up with one of my girls.....but remeber it ain't no fun without the funds!)

Edited by Guest

oh

my

god

i think pimp daddy sweet pants is friendly's alter ego...the sean jean wearin spinnin bling sportin rented durango drivin hip hop blarin mac daddy bein alter ego.

so...god...damn...funny

[color:red]See what I mean Magnum...I didn't even have to flash the bling in person to catch this fine ladies attention (i.e. Alexis) All I had to do is talk about the bling and speak the game. Cyber-pimpin' baby... ;)

And one mo' thing sometimes you just gotts grab dat ass! take a note from these asian foxes.. Remeber you gots ta be fearless so they "fear this" ya dig playboy! Scary is sexy!

MarinaNAenaNaughty.jpg

You know what PDSP, you are so right. I gotta stop whinning and moping and get out there and do what I do best.

Bear my prize winning chest, drive Robin Master's Ferrari, Talk my problems out, in my head, in my deep, macho narritve voice and swindle TC into taking me for free helicopter rides.

Watch out ladies Magnum's back and on the loose! Mustache rides for all (well maybe not all..but certainly some if you meet the weight restriction) :o

Edited by Guest

Maybe your problem is that Higgins always comes off as a fruitcake, and by strutting your bare-chested and heavily-endowed self next to him you're seen as the Chain to his Ball?

[color:red]Gadzooks! :o Maybe that's the problem..next time we're out in Toronto I'm going to insist he bring Agatha. I'll make sure that stuffy old tart is pawing all over him. That way the ladies will know what's, what and that the Magnum is available! Thanks for the tip.

agatha.jpg

forget t.o.' date=' we're nicer, cooler and smarter in brantford, and we love the hawaiian shirts! :)[/quote']

Pure fiction

Agreed. I hear Brantford is full of cracked out Indians from the reserve, uneployment and pregnant teenagers. I also know the malls are rammed the first Saturday of every month, 'cause that's when the welfare checks roll in.

Other than that I'm sure it's a garden spot.

Sorry to hate on your hometown! ;)

Edited by Guest

Agreed. I hear Brantford is full of cracked out Indians from the reserve, uneployment and pregnant teenagers. I also know the malls are rammed the first Saturday of every month, 'cause that's when the welfare checks roll in.

Sorry to hate on your hometown! ;)

Just the type of broads you could use in your stable.

Agreed. I hear Brantford is full of cracked out Indians from the reserve' date=' uneployment and pregnant teenagers. I also know the malls are rammed the first Saturday of every month, 'cause that's when the welfare checks roll in.

Sorry to hate on your hometown! ;) [/quote']

Just the type of broads you could use in your stable.

Good lookin' out Lazlo I may have to recruit for the next booty on duty up in Brantford!

OK. I just wanted to say thanks to all, form the bottom of my tropical P.I. heart, for all the suggestion to help me get out of my dating/booty slump.

So, this weekend I'm gassing up the Ferrari, putting on tight jeans that will lower my sperm count, and heading to T.O. for Soulive at the ELmocambo. Then look out 'cause Magnum's gonna get his grind on! [color:red]No hot mama will be safe!

magnum_the_last_dance_g.jpg

Edited by Guest

hey magnum, i didn't see you out at soulive working your short shorts big package groove thang, but it occured to me at that show that the thing you need to pick up a TO lady is........

a button down shirt...with long sleeves, and preferably a verticle stripe that isn't too wide.

i think that's what it takes these days. and i know you want to show off your big packageness, but don't tuck it in.

hey magnum, i didn't see you out at soulive working your short shorts big package groove thang, but it occured to me at that show that the thing you need to pick up a TO lady is........

a button down shirt...with long sleeves, and preferably a verticle stripe that isn't too wide.

I think that's what it takes these days. and i know you want to show off your big packageness, but don't tuck it in.

Ok. Ok.. Listen I gotta fessup. I was a t Soulive,and I was shakin' my caboose, but I was in disguise. I was dressed as a disgruntled jam-band/electronic music kid. I figured it would be easier to hunt my T-dot/female prey if I blended in.

If I just rolled in package swingin', chest exposed and cocktails spillin' I would have stuck out like a sore thumb. Far too tropical.

Besides you're right, women in this town want the known, average, common or as you suggested, Old Navy Striped shirt wearin' dudes.

Well ALexis that's not Magnum's style. I'm a true original. All you t-dot hunnies are missing out!

Maybe I'll see you at the Gypsy this Friday....In deep cover..

Magnum out! :o

hey i'm not tryin to bust your balls here magnum...i know how vital your package is to your look. just tryin to answer your question

if you don't want to sell out and go for the button down...keep on truckin that hairy chest and bulbous package, a lady will bite someday.

have you seen cully's party shirt? you may want to try a nice hawaiin ditty like that. it's got a 1/2 zip down...you know...to expose the hair that proves you the man you are.

you know...when i was in nyc in the summer of 2000 i attended a taping of letterman, and you were a guest! along with the stripper chick from some summer reality show who'd just been kicked off.

you were hot magnum. but i think i saw tanlines.

Ah Ha! Caught you looking at Magnum's hot bod. I knew it still held power over the ladies.

How hard were you lookin' for my tan lines?

Magnum is flattered that you dream about his tan-lines and crane your neck to see them on a soundstage hundreads of meters away.

You're one of the good ones.

:blush:

27._06._Magnum_PI.jpg

Hey Magnum...open your eyes baby!

This pimp thinks Alexis is feelin' your swagger. Maybe you should do some rekon and slip out of Deep Cover.

Keep yo' head up playboy! You know what they say keep 'em laughin' and talkin' and don't say nothin' dumb and you in in fo' fun!

pimpin.jpg

Hey if that don't work out..call PimpDaddySweet pants and I'll hook you up wit' ass fo' days... I am a Dr. of Love!

Edited by Guest