Fri, 12/09/05 10:00 AM EST

Internet Presale Info

Radio Stn Presales:

Start: Wed, 12/07/05 10:00 AM EST

End: Thu, 12/08/05 05:00 PM EST

Amex Presale:

Start: Tue, 12/06/05 10:00 AM EST

End: Thu, 12/08/05 05:00 PM EST

I just got a ticket through the Amex Presale, a $67 ticket after service charges came to $86.25!

Amex Presale service charges are more than the normal service charges for the general onsale. I guess membership has its privileges?

Tim

Edited by Guest

1237772.jpg

I love Queen, but look at this picture. It came in the Q107 e-mail about the pre-sale. If there were ever three sorry-looking old guys trying so painfully hard to appear 'cool'...

EDIT: I'll rephrase that. It's really only Rogers who looks like a dolt. They probably put those sunglasses on Brian May and told him to do that thing with his hand. Maybe not though.

Edited by Guest

1237772.jpg

I love Queen, but look at this picture. It came in the Q107 e-mail about the pre-sale. If there were ever three sorry-looking old guys trying so painfully hard to appear 'cool'...

EDIT: I'll rephrase that. It's really only Rogers who looks like a dolt. They probably put those sunglasses on Brian May and told him to do that thing with his hand. Maybe not though.

Hey TheGoodRev,

How do those three guys look like "sorry-looking old guys?" They all look quite good for their age.

I can only hope I look as good as Paul Rodger at 56 years of age, minus the tan.

Though I will agree they are trying to look "cool," but they definitely are not "sorry-looking."

God bless them but David Crosby and Stephen Stills are sorry looking, not Brian May, Roger Taylor and Rodgers.

Tim

Ok, I guess 'sorry-looking' was the wrong phrase to use. Perhaps I'm laughing more at the nature of publicity/promo shots than anything else...the sunglasses, that weird fake smile-ish thing that Rodgers is doing. And yeah, I don't know about the tan. But hey, he can still belt it out from what I've heard, and Brian May can still wail I'm sure. It's a show I would certainly consider seeing if it was in the budget.

steven stills is sorry sounding as well....

Southern Cross, ouch.

I will not argue with you when it comes to Stephen Stills singing live. Though I finally got Stills newest album that I ordered forever ago from Loney Tunes in Burlington and after the first listen vocally he sounds pretty good.

Oh yes, this is a thread I started about Queen. I can not wait to see Brian May on stage again. I was lucky enough to see him open for Guns 'N Roses at Copps back in 1993 and I still look at that show because of May as one of the most special I have ever attended.

I also grew up on Paul Rodgers listening to Free, Bad Company, the Firm, heck I even have album Rodgers did with Kenney Jones called the Law. So I will very much be looking forward to this Queen + Paul Rodgers gig at the ACC.

Tim

Rodgers was in the Firm too? Wow' date=' I've seen the guy four times.[/quote']

You saw the Firm? What year was that 1985? I wish I was going to shows then.

Tim

How was Page's playing? He's admitted to being a poor player in the 80's. He's way better nowadays. The Firm put out some good singles.