Jambands.ca

Caution Jam in Toronto this Saturday

mattyp

I've heard that Caution Jam will be in Toronto this Saturday, at Rancho Relaxo. I'm relatively new to the area and this list, and haven't caught any of their shows yet.

Check them out for sure. You absolutely will not be dissapointed. If you are, I'll buy you a drink. (No lying though.)

I'll likely try to make it, sounds like it could be a fun time. Do they do strictly covers, or some originals?

I almost saw them once, when I first moved here. Mark Wilson and They Way it Is opened for them at El Mo. (They were fantstic! Do they play much, or any taped shows in circulation???) But, unfortunately, something in the birthday cake that was being passed around was a little more potent than expected, and we had to leave for more quiet and subdued environs before Caution Jam took the stage.

So, just what do they serve at Rancho Relaxo? I've been enjoying Mill Street Tankhouse recently, but find not enough bars in Toronto have it on tap. (I try to tell people up here about all the good ales being made in the States, and people look at me like I'm nuts. But I won't go into a rant about the LCBO...)

I've never had a cheap drink in Willys house...

oh except that steelback crap! guess we were desperate and had to resort to dustins leftovers.

You know, that's one of the only beers I've ever poured down the drain. Leanne was in shock. I actually cannot believe how bad that is. I'd rather drink a Lucky. :o