Jambands.ca

Harvard Mouse Kitchener Wed. Dec. 28

mark tonin

I think I posted about this show a while ago but couldn't find the thread, so here's more info about the show:

Harvard Mousemas

Wed. Dec. 28

upstairs at the Lancaster Tavern

Kitchener

no cover

early show from 7 - 8 p.m. (we're playing a set for our kids and families, so feel free to come out early and bring your kids if you have 'em)

late show from 9 p.m. until it ends (this will be a full-on jam; we've got a second drummer joining us on this night, and some guest musicians are coming out as well, so it should be a blast!)

Looking forward to the holidays, and hope to see some of you there.

Peace, Mark

Hey SugarMegs, it would be great to see you at the show, or at least at some point over the holiday if you are going to be down this way.

Kaidy Mae, we're due for some nice weather on the night of a show at the Lanc. There have been some crazy-weather happenings on the night of shows at the Lanc, so I figure we're due for a run of good weather. Hopefully it will work out, and please bring your camera if you come to the show!

Peace, Mark

both of ya playing into my wicked, sexy plan!

Ahahahahahahahahahahah~

my fellow jambands members: $10 to watch (served with corn chips and jalapeno poppers, but no booze. I suggest you be good and wasted before venturing into this 'back room')

now if we can get this thread back on track:

Niffermouse's poster IS amazing and will be posted soon I hope.

...and btw, the tremors of ecstasy are, have been, and always will be, MINE ALONE. I know I got an amazing guy, but I just ain't into sharing! (though tenders above $10, 000 will be cursorily considered before being rejected outright.)

AND ROLL CALL....WHO WE GONNA SEE ON THE 28TH?????

Sharing the music with your man, Deb is about as close to ecstasy that I'd care to reveal...I've often desribed jammin' with the mice as the second best feeling...

touché. I guess I do share him frequently and in large orgiastic situations! :blush:

then again you know, a good meal ranks up there as well...?

Not to mention a jacuzzi jet....

For me, though, it's about subtlety, dexterity, and patience.

mmmmmm, baby!

Hey Mark I still haven't seen the artwork for this show! Any chnce you could paste one up for the world here? I heard Dr. Evil had tremours of extasy just looking at it...

Hmmm, after reading the rest of this thread I think we have to change the poster to reflect the adult content that may be included in this show! :);):)

Seriously though, I don't a copy of the initial poster that was sent. Timouse, if you're reading this, can you hook this thread up with the poster.

Peace, Mark

Well I'm getting excited about this one and then we have another one coming up in Jan..."Start spreadin' the news..."

Watch for announcements about the Mice playing the Boathouse in the New year as well. Joyeaux Noel (or whatever that is in Japanese) to all and to all, let's have a good night!

feeling excited about the kids' show portion of the night and about reconnecting with K-W & TO friends.

then kiddies go to bed and the crazy madness may begin.

We'll be celebrating FlyMyKiteHigh's birthday, too!!

then I figure we have a few hours to sober up, pack the car and Xmas loot, and head back to O-Town to rip it up with BNB.