Jambands.ca

NYE PEI OH MY GOD!!!

Esau

Well I hope this post stays on and don't get deleted.(also)

Well I hit the JSB/GTB seamless set NYE show,what a blast,five drunken/shroomed days in the east coast of Canada(you remember Canada, hence the Canjam support)

Well if you went you know what happened,it was insane,the bar...Myron's.....1300 crazy people showed up in Charollettetown PEI for a sold out show.Must have been five hours of seamless music(except for 1 mins, its new years countdown)then enough fuckin talk lets jam!!!Yea!!Thats how its done!!!!

The after party/ies were nuts.

Oh yea,when Greg Hemmings comes round with his documentary "A Heads Tale" buy it!!Don't even think about it,just do it.

Most amazing thing I've seen,made me proud to be Canadian and part of such a great scene.

Thanks Greg and Jessica for all the love and your smiles,and for the floorspace,love you guys.

You got a great film there brother.Can't wait to see ya at Pepper Jacks this month.

Anyway........we caught the true Super Canjam in Saint John(you'll have to really dig to get info on this)(I aint sayin a word HA),great party in Moncton,crazy NYE in Charollettetown,even a second crazy night in Summerside PEI, WOW!!

This post doesn't do the five days any justice,but then,I was there.Can't wait for these shows to be done,we got the shit!!!NYE JSB/GTB best nine letters ever!!!(8 different)

Well I could put the post up that I made at the hub,but alas it would not stay here... [Confused]

So see ya all at the next great show,which by the way is at Pepper Jack cafe on sunday jan 5 2003(did I give you the date?)(fuck)

Drum circle at 9 .....Fat Cats at 10

Be there

Esau13

That was one of the best shows I have ever seen. I made a point of not going to see JSB or GTB for a couple of months leading up to the show to build the anticipation. And I was floored!! They played long and hard from 11 till around 3:45 without stopping due to the seamless sets. After listening to the Bus album constantly over the last while, I was more than impressed with their ability to stay true to the songwriting structure and bring out long jams in each song. The guys in these bands deserve a lot of credit for doing what they did!

As for the pre and post parties- RAGING! I ended back at the Inn on the Hill after 5 and was surprised to walk into a party in full force. I know it has been said before, but Chad and his White Russian machine will go down in history as the best party idea ever! As for the Penis Piper- what else can I say except "you can't rock out, till your cocks out!"

It was awesome to meet so many new faces from these boards!!! Esau, show whore, and LO Ease immediately come to mind (but I am sure there were others that I am forgetting).

Thanks to everyone especially those fine musicians for an awesome evening of music and Maritime camaraderie!!!

Peace and Love in the New Year,

Sean

Archived