Jambands.ca

Joe Rogan Explains DMT

Freeker

i think dmt is from mimosa bark, where-as salvia is from the salvia plant, way different, salvia is crap, and DMT is the most hallucinogenic drug known to man

The first time i did salvia it was from a freind of mine who had a plant and dried the leaves himself. It was crazy stuff. I've tried the stuff you can get legally and it is nothing in comparison. There is really good salvia out there.

ergot is a mold, ergotamine is the main precursor to LSD-25, also highly illegal in north america, but it can be had if you have a passport, plane tix, and a wad of cash.

Which is illegal? The ergotamine or the LSD-25? LSD-25 is obviously illegal and ergotamine(an ergot alkaloid mixed with caffeine) is sold in pharmacies nation wide to relieve symptoms from migraines. The precursor is lysergic acid, the dominant alkaloid found in ergot. Hence the L S in LSD.

WOW, I didn't think this guy was so into it. I bet you he thought of all those fears for fear factor in HIS dreams and he's making other people experience it while he watches and trips the fuck out! Like finally I remeber!!! That's what his isolation chamber is for.

Cool man thanks that was refreshing. Where is this stuff.....................

Edited by Guest

DMT powder is the same colour of salmon' date=' pinkish, when in its pure form [/quote']

DMT is a white crystaline compound.

Not a powder and not pink, unless of course you like it cut with baby laxative.

deemsters, pure deemsters, made from the bark, is pink. ill find the link at home, im at work, its the solour of salmon, and it gets you high as a muhfuckah

Hey Tooly, you and I should go out and make our own. There's plenty of local plant species which are supposedly better sources of DMT than mimosa bark.

I believe the pink colour to which you are refering is the colour of the compound before it's final filtering process.