Jambands.ca

*** SLAMMIN' JACK / HEFNER *** SAT. @ PEPPERJACK'S ***

Prost

So who is heading into the Hammer Saturday night to see Slammin' Jack and Friends of Hefner????

It should be an amazing show!!!

I can't wait to hear Slammin' Jack's new material live....you can hear two tracks from their new album "The Merville Sessions" at this Link ...

After listening to those tracks....I know it is going to be a stellar night!!!!!

***PLUS***

Make sure you get there early enough to hear Friends of Hefner kick off a great night of music!!

Cheers!

I Hope to see a lot of you there!

P.S.

I believe that there will an after party as well @ Alexis' humble abode, to keep the music rocking into the wee hours of the morning!!!

Edited by Guest

hey kc....you ever gunna make it back to party at my place?

edit to add: you know, the bartenders in ottawa showed up to party! i have pictures of it somewhere, but i've turned into one of those people i always hated to never post their pics.

Edited by Guest

so THAT'S the surprise that cully was talking about. haha bring em on over!

you should call me about what else you're bringing or if you need my stereo supplies because i'm missing a couple key elements to the brown noise distribution system. (that's why it's still boxed)

and muther fucker, i've got a pair of sweet speakers i woulda sold you for less....silly