Jambands.ca

Horrible Leaf News

Jaimoe

Roger was a loss to hockey and humaity, not just the Sens. A strange fact about Roger is that he didn't have any living relatives. That being said, the entire hockey community was his family. A great extended family indeed. R.I.P. Captain Video.

quote:

A strange fact about Roger is that he didn't have any living relatives. That being said, the entire hockey community was his family.

Scotty Bowman was quoted in the Star as saying something like "He never married because he was married to the game. I've worked pretty hard in my career but nobody worked at the game more than Roger." High praise indeed - you will be missed Roger.

Peace,

Mr. M.

First off, the loss of Mr. Neilson is such a shame. He was so classy and emiomized hockey to the fullest.

BUT, horrible news? That is the best Leaf news i've heard since they picked up Nolan. Hogland was the highest paid, least producing person on the roster and the Leafs cannot afford to have a schmuck like that anymore. IMO, they gave him too much time to try and recover from his so called slump by letting him get past the trade deadline. So long Hogland, i hope that the money they paid you can get them a defense.

Schwa

Archived