Jambands.ca

How do you cope with the most evil day of the year Feb.14th?

Magnum

Valentines day is most certainly evil!!! In Korea they have 2 days for love, Valentines day when the girls give to the guys. White day when the guys give to the girls, and Black day for the single people!!!! I'll be taking part in black day! eating black noodles and drinking. WOooo HOOoooo.

[color:brown]That Korean method sounds great. I guess TC was right "Once you Black you never go back."

magnum13.jpg

Valentines day is most certainly evil!!! In Korea they have 2 days for love, Valentines day when the girls give to the guys. White day when the guys give to the girls, and Black day for the single people!!!! I'll be taking part in black day! eating black noodles and drinking. WOooo HOOoooo.

I remember that from Japan, too; I was glad to see that most people I knew had cultivated a healthy cynicism around it, but then I think might have been because it had just emerged as a new holiday that people were supposed to be spending money around (like Christmas). That may have changed in the meantime.

[color:red]So I just kicked off my Valentine's day coping/moaping strategy....

....My throats a little dry from the PCP, but I'm washing it down with some Yohoo..

Anyways, I was thumbing through my old photo album [color:purple](I always get sentimental after I hit the PCP, this usually comes just before the blinding paranoia) and I found this pic.

magnum6.jpg

[color:red]Ahh them were the days.. all ass, good times, and tight swimwear. Those were the days when ladies loved to grab my ass and ride the 'stache.

...And now...now all that makes me smile is listening to Don Ho's "Tiny Bubbles" on 45 and doing nitrous. And that only works on a good day! On days like today only PCP will do.

Well I guess I'll drag out the tank put on the Do Ho or my Deicide albums, which ever comes first..Well I'm out for..

[color:purple]Shhhhh! Wait!, Be quiet!....Higgins is that you, TC?!!! Who's there?!! Stop following me....There's no body home....IT's just me and my PCP...no you can't have any...

Oh wait, there's no one there...Ahh it's working....

DonHoTinyBubbles.jpg + *Nitrous%20Oxide%20front.gif

Deicide-Scars-Of-The-Cruc-274463.jpg

Edited by Guest